BY LEONARDI

Authentic Balsamic Vinegar. Product of Italy. Sigillo Oro (Gold Seal) - As a twelve year old condimento, the Oro shows how patient attention yields a Balsamico of extraordinary complexity and depth. Its honey-like texture, well-integrated acidity and layered fruit aromas sing on grilled meats and other savory dishes. see more...

Christina C.
i got this balsamic vinegar for the first time last year and i love it! i use it in salad dressings and on top of my brussle sprouts. i absolutely love it! it's healthy and super good. not too tangy or vinegar-y. i'd recommend trying it!
BryanCaleb S.
This product is one of a kind. If you pair it up with the right seasoning you will come out with a dynamic dressing for a salad or even a marinade for meat
Denise W.
Foodie Expert
I tried this one time for my homemade spaghetti sauce and it was not bad. Honestly could have more flair but overall this is good.
Nayeli P.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Foodie Expert
Is the first time I use it and I really love it, I will buy it gives a super rich flavor to the salads
Kristy W.
Foodie Expert
I love using this Leonardo gold seal balsamic vinegar on my salads and bread rolls so good
Abby M.
Elmendorf, TX
Foodie Expert
I'm just here for the badge yo
Jai V.
Bellevue, WA
How it is different from other vinegar?