LensDirect.com

by LensDirect.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LensDirect.com!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Louis, MO
Love these guys!Never had an issue with shipping and they always have great deals! Plus if you ever have a question their customer service representatives are super helpful! I usually just order my contacts online because it’s easier.
Roosevelt, NY
I stumbled upon this website for contact lenses and they are now my go to spot. I love that the company is local to me, so my lenses come so quick in the mail. Also, the prices are great! There’s almost always a discount offer!
Greensboro, NC
I purchase from here not to long ago, I find that their contact lens were at a good price, however I also think shipping was taking awhile to received them! Others, got theirs fast. Will I shop here again, hmm probably not, only if there was a sale, and s coupon to use on top of it. I feel like there's way too many sites that sells contacts at a better price.
La mesa , CA
I've been buying my contacts from here for years, because they usually have cheaper prices then all the other retailers. It's usually prompt and fast, and shops out within 24-48 hours of me placing an order.
Vancouver, WA
I get a great deal on my astigmatism lenses for both eyes which are otherwise expensive. I have had no issues ordering and the website is easy to order from. Items are processed and shipped quickly.
Grant, AL
Great product! Would definitely recommend! It met my expectations. It was not pricey at all! It was a great price for the vAlue and quality of the product.! also, very nice packaging! Would recommend buying!!! I am in love! Give it a try:))
I really liked this website because it makes it very easy to purchase non expensive glasses which is always a plus and the only real con is how long it takes to receive the glasses.
Simple and easy prices are better if not comparable. The shipping is typical of what you choose and customer service is good. I have never had a problem with an order and the process has always been smooth and simple. The website is also easy to search.
Sand Springs, OK
Daily wear contacts are expensive, but getting them through the eye doctor seems to cost more. LensDirect is a great option. Slightly cheaper than getting them through the eye doctor and they come straight to your house.
Athens, OH
I bought two pairs for my daughters they came fast and the look very nice! They had a large array of styles for everyone's taste and it was very easy to order!

Looking for your answer?