LensDirect.com

by LensDirect.com

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of LensDirect.com!
How would you rate this product?
Gina H.
Seattle
LensDirect.com uploaded by Gina H.
LensDirect.com uploaded by Gina H.
I placed an order on 3/10/2021 to do a lens replacement on a pair of new glasses I recently purchased. I chose to ship them with my own box and printed the shipping label provided by lensdirect.com.3/17 - I received a email telling me that my item was received and it’s being worked on. 7-10 BUSINESS DAYS & MY ITEM WILL BE ON ITS WAY! Let’s fast forward to April 6, 2021. I have not received ANY word on my order!! After sending two emails I finally call customer service, Turns out they don’t have the supplies to fill my order. The customer service representative goes on to tell me that they cannot give me an estimate of when they will be getting supplies or even a rough estimate of when they could get started on my order. LOL ALMOST A MONTH IN AND I WAS NOT TOLD THIS? Not only was I not told about this LONG DELAY but I wasn’t given a choice on whether or not I would like to wait. 4/19 I have not received absolutely anything from this company. Not only that but it cost $207 for these lenses. I have not received my glasses I have not received a refund and I have not received even an ounce of sympathy from customer service. THIS IS THE MOST UNTRUSTWORTHY, THIEVING COMPANY OUT THERE. TAKE MY WARNING & SHOP ANYWHERE ELSE. Also they flag reviews that’s why they have such good ones on their website I included a screenshot from trust pilot feel free to check it out yourself....
Molly K.
This is the worst contacts lens company I have ever ordered from. Not only did they ship me the incorrect lenses for one eye, but they took over two months to correct their mistake. Even after sending the correct lenses, they sent them to the WRONG ADDRESS. I wouldn't wish this company's service on my worst enemy. If I could rate 0/5 stars, I would.
Melissa  S.
Sand Springs, OK
Daily wear contacts are expensive, but getting them through the eye doctor seems to cost more. LensDirect is a great option. Slightly cheaper than getting them through the eye doctor and they come straight to your house.
Eniko F.
Skokie, IL
Awesome website to get my contacts from! Super cheap and it comes so much faster than other websites that I have ever used , even Walmart.
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
I stumbled upon this website for contact lenses and they are now my go to spot. I love that the company is local to me, so my lenses come so quick in the mail. Also, the prices are great! There’s almost always a discount offer!
Stacie F.
Holly Lake Ranch, TX
I've used them when their prices are lower than 1800contacts and I don't want to go through th me hassle of a price match. Good prices, quick shipping.
Meredith L.
Fort Worth, TX
I really liked this website because it makes it very easy to purchase non expensive glasses which is always a plus and the only real con is how long it takes to receive the glasses.
mary J.
Sacramento, CA
1,084 reviews
The only one who has been in a few of them are on your site law enforcement report inappropriate. . the only
V P.
I purchase from here not to long ago, I find that their contact lens were at a good price, however I also think shipping was taking awhile to received them! Others, got theirs fast. Will I shop here again, hmm probably not, only if there was a sale, and s coupon to use on top of it. I feel like there's way too many sites that sells contacts at a better price.
Charles C.
Recently used Lens Direct for the first time as I had cataract surgery but wanted to keep my flexon frames Expectations Exceeded in all aspects (price, shipping, quality, customer service). I was REALLY IMPRESSED 110% recommended

Looking for your answer?