LensCrafters.com

by LensCrafters

Is this a good place to shop for glasses?
What is your favorite brand glasses from here?
Start your review of LensCrafters.com!
How would you rate this product?
Bruna F.
Marietta, GA
LensCrafters.com uploaded by Bruna F.
They have a great variety of frames there, and tou can find all prices. They are always really good quality. You can also find soooo many different brands, you name it!
jen H.
Nixa, MO
1,705 reviews
LensCrafters.com uploaded by jen H.
I adore LensCrafters. Before the Pandemic, you were able to just walk in with your current Opthamologist prescription, select a pair of glasses and most would be ready under an hour! Great customer service, great staff, fabulous selection of designer frames and sunglasses including the latest and greatest in contacts. What’s not to love?
Jennifer H.
San Antonio, TX
LensCrafters.com uploaded by Jennifer H.
I couldn't order my progressives online so I ended up going instore. It was nice to have the additional service that they provided. They're frames run from moderately priced to high end and I found a variety to fit my budget. My glasses were promised in 2 weeks but came back much sooner. I am happy with my experience and will be back.
Cheyenne B.
Buena Park, CA
Great selection. Very pricey though. Good if you need some name brand glasses. They're very helpful and big on contact lenses.
Nicole P.
Pahrump, NV
Lenscrafters is so expensive! They have brand name glasses though. I bought this gorgeous pair of Baby Phat glasses and they broke within a year but they were still really stylish and I loved them.
jaqi J.
Clearwater, FL
LensCrafters.com uploaded by jaqi J.
LensCrafters.com uploaded by jaqi J.
I always get my prescription glasses from Lenscrafters. The choices are amazing and the eye doctors are very thorough. I have had Versace and Tiffany frames there. My glasses were expensive, but there are cheaper options available. I would recommend Lenscrafters to anyone who needs glasses, contacts or sunglasses.
Marissa D.
Rocky Hill, CT
LensCrafters.com uploaded by Marissa D.
Just ordered some new glasses from lens crafters and I got them so quick. Went there around 3 on a Monday and got them by 10am on Tuesday! Great service and great selections!
Alycia T.
Taunton, MA
LensCrafters.com uploaded by Alycia T.
I purchased glasses there for the first time. I had a great experiment the lady who helped me was super nice so knowledgeable and helpful! I didn’t know when ordering that they make the glasses right there for you which is an added bonus so I was able to take my glasses home the day I picked them out with the frame and lenses that I purchased!! Definitely will go back there
Stephanie T.
lawrence ks
LensCrafters.com uploaded by Stephanie T.
I love this company with all the different brands they have. They also have a section with different high end frames discounted as well! They also have good deals every now and than! Always get my glasses from here every year!
Mia P.
Lens crafters is a good place to order contact lens from. You save money ordering contact lens online. You have to remember to order your contacts before you run out. It's always cheaper to order them online than buying a box when you run out from your eye doctor
Ask a question to the Influenster community...