BY LENS.COM

VCAS710 R.
I did not receive these for free, I have paid for many orders myself and am giving my honest review. Great company. Never had problems with my order or getting my prescription varified line I have with other places. The only down side of course is Shipping time can sometimes tale longer because they have to confirm the script, process the order and then have the standard shipping days when it's sent out. Relatively good prices on the lenses I have to buy compared to others. They have so many brands and types to choose from even if you don't need prescription ones and want a novelty pair for Halloween or a party. They have tv/movie inspired novelty lenses as well as full eye lenses, which are pretty awesome I don't see that type of "inspired" lens often.
I am prescribed Air Optix Night & Day or Air Optix Aqua both of which I have bought on this site and have had no issues with lenses. Prices are often great and they usually have a rebate if you buy 2 boxes or more on most brands. They also carry Toric(astigmatism) brands which are reasonably-priced.
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
I was impressed with this website but the last few contacts I have opened have had slight tears or little pieces missing out of the edge. My contacts are pretty expensive so this did not impress me. I am going to give them one more shot because I have yet to find another place with my contacts as cheap as they are here. I use the BioFinity Toric in both eyes one eye has an astigmatism
Hilary A.
I’ve found they have the best prices. They also shoot you reminders about reordering which can be annoying if you’ve bulk purchased but can be helpful if you haven’t.
April H.
I wear contacts. This is the best site to buy your contact lenses! I spend less than $50 on a box and I have an astigmatism. If you're tired of spending a lot of money on contacts this is the go to site! You will be very pleased!!
Angie G.
Windber, PA
This is a really good store to shop with online if you need contacts or glasses or something like that I would definitely recommend this to anybody that would need something like that to shop online
Erika O.
This site has my contacts lenses at the lowest prices I've ever seen!!! I have astigmatism so my lenses tend to be a bit more expensive but they had my brand and ordering them was very easy. They also shipped and arrived quickly, and with a free lenses case! The only improvement I would like to see is the format of the site. It looks a bit dated so I was initially skeptical of ordering from them, but the prices really won me over.
Aline B.
Atlanta, GA
excelente produto entrega no dia combinado um ótimo atendimento e uma variedade de opções eu recomendo o preço também cabe no orçamento, profissionais e super rápidos, adorei e no proximo comprarei novamente nesse mesmo lugar. porque quando é bom a gente rcomenda
Alisha B.
Rochester, NY
Total rip off...will never ever buy contacts from this site ever again! I had no choice but to order from this site 2 6pk boxes of colored contacts ran me over 100$! Not to mention I have the same prescription in both eyes but was made to order two boxes! Then they harass you for reorders like...no were okay being totally robbed because we have poor vision thanks.
Sarah G.
Scottsdale, AZ
I have been ordering my contacts from Lens.com for a few years now. They offer amazing prices on contact lens and have excellent customer service. If your health insurance doesn't cover your contacts, this is the most economical website I have come across to purchase contacts on. And they keep all of your information on file for the easy of repurchasing.
Tracy B.
Eden Prairie, MN
Lens.com definitely has low priced contacts but their customer service is absolutely horrible. I waited up to 2 months before I finally got my contacts with me calling and asking what was taking so long and they knew they were on backorder but never emailed me or let me know that they were last time I ordered from there.