MakeupEye MakeupLensalert
Color Case Replacement Pack

LensAlert Color Case Replacement Pack

by Lensalert

6 Pack of contact lens cases makes it affordable to follow eye care professional's orders of monthly case replacement.

É bom? Vale a pena??
Start your review of LensAlert Color Case Replacement Pack!
Alisha L.
Vancouver, WA
LensAlert Color Case Replacement Pack uploaded by Alisha L.
Purchased at: Amazon
Although I don't wear contact lenses, I do buy these cases.. They are great for storing beauty products in when I travel. They are cheaper than buying travel accessories/products and are more compact, which easily fit into my beauty bag. The different colored ones are great because I can color-code my products. #InfluensterAwards2020!
Jaqueline S.
Ipojuca
Muito Bom Já Usei É Maravilhoso, Gente Eu Recomendo É Tipo Coisa De Outro Mundo Sério!! Vc Podem Adquirir É Marava!!
dreaa L.
Do you store your contacts very nice very well a small case for contacts and does keep them from getting infected or something a really good price
Kristy W.
Farmington, AR
I love the lens holders. I love the different colors and make them easy to find. Very inexpensive which is always nice. Found them at Walmart and would totally buy more in the future when i run out. Recommend
OnDeane J.
Philadelphia, PA
1,687 reviews
Cheap and easy. I love the different colors bc I usually keep 2 pairs on contacts going at the same time.
Cierra P.
Rensselaer , NY
These are great to use . They keep everything sanitary and the fact that they are color coded is helpful with keeping track of older contacts vs newer .
Kayla C.
I have been wearing contacts since I was about 15. These are nice because they are bright and I don't feel like you lose them as easy and who wants plain old white ones anyways. They are easy to clean and they are fairly cheap so if you don't want to clean them you can buy more.
Stefany C.
Port Allen
I got these when I (like always) miss placed my contact lense case. So I stoped to get these and they worked great, also a great value. None were damaged or faulty. If you ever need some I definitely recommend these.
Kendall K.
I use these for my contacts. I love the bright colors that they have. I usually write the fate to change them on the bottom so I don't forget
Ryley M.
Murphysboro, IL
I had these as a kid and it made having contacts fun. I would mix and match the caps to try and make it look "cool". And it's always a plus to have more cases than just one
Ask a question to the Influenster community...