LensAlert Color Case Replacement Pack

by Lensalert

6 Pack of contact lens cases makes it affordable to follow eye care professional's orders of monthly case replacement.

É bom? Vale a pena??
Start your review of LensAlert Color Case Replacement Pack!
Farmington, AR
I love the lens holders. I love the different colors and make them easy to find. Very inexpensive which is always nice. Found them at Walmart and would totally buy more in the future when i run out. Recommend
I have been wearing contacts since I was about 15. These are nice because they are bright and I don't feel like you lose them as easy and who wants plain old white ones anyways. They are easy to clean and they are fairly cheap so if you don't want to clean them you can buy more.
Denver, CO
Being a person that wears contacts constantly and have for a while, having contact cases on hand is so important. I love that these have colored lids so I know what case I used last. Definitely a great buy!
Doral, FL
Excelente presentación.... Puedo tener muchos estuches para mis lentes de contacto, así los mantengo más higienizados, pero lo mejor de todo es su precio, muchos por poco
Port Allen
I got these when I (like always) miss placed my contact lense case. So I stoped to get these and they worked great, also a great value. None were damaged or faulty. If you ever need some I definitely recommend these.
Murphysboro, IL
I had these as a kid and it made having contacts fun. I would mix and match the caps to try and make it look "cool". And it's always a plus to have more cases than just one
Reynoldsville, PA
LensAlert Color Case Replacement Pack these are so convenient to put in your purse. or in your desk at work or even to the beach in your beach bag. and the splash of color is great!
Rensselaer , NY
These are great to use . They keep everything sanitary and the fact that they are color coded is helpful with keeping track of older contacts vs newer .
Do you store your contacts very nice very well a small case for contacts and does keep them from getting infected or something a really good price
wiggins, MS
Its cheap and its easy to use its does its job I would recommend it to anyone that wears contacta lens I use my case for my Halloween contacts lens
Ask a question to the Influenster community...