BY LENOX

Lenox Pearl Innocence All Purpose Bowl Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

• How safe is this product? Do any of its substance leak onto foods...2 Answers
  • I love it! Where can I get it? How much?3 Answers
  • Is this dishwasher and microwave safe?12 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...
Laura F.
Rogers, AR
I would by this Bowl one hundred times!!! A billion zillion times better than other brands I have tried and it has honestly the BEST Quality on the market. Simply a great product and a great looking one!!!
Hannah S.
I love the design on the bowl. I think that it's very sturdy and classy for dinner purposes. I like to cook for my family and friends a lot so I use this dish to serve veggies or corn in most of the time.
Jaclyn T.
I have this style China from Lenox. It is sophisticated, classy, and simple all in one design. This bowl works great for holiday dinners with the family, from holding mashed potatoes to risotto!
Stephanie L.
College Station, TX
We love our Lenox China! It is beautiful and durable. I've hosted many events where these bowls come in handy. I love that the pattern isn't super colorful or crazy making it perfect for any occasion!
Ashley W.
Classic China that goes with everything, u can add pops of color for different seasons. A beautiful choice if you are in the market,
Nicky B.
I love this bowl. I enjoy that it looks old fashioned.. like it came out of my grandmothers kitchen.. it is beautiful and simple!
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Love this bowl. We use it on holidays and special occasions. We use this bowl for veggies. The pattern is beautiful
Christina S.
This bowl is glorious! It's almost too pretty to use. It's just beautiful and the quality is amazing great
Erin K.
Bowl is simple and classic. Lennox makes great products that can last for years and always look good
Maritza b.
West seneca, NY
Decorator Expert Level 2
This bowl looks great. It is dishwasher and microwave safe and matches any kind of household decor
Anita J.
Oviedo, FL
Are there any other pieces that go with it?
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
Is this dishwasher and microwave safe?
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
Is this dishwasher/microwave safe?
Jenna G.
How big is this bowl really?
Giulliana P.
I love it! Where can I get it? How much?