BY LENOX

Lenox Pearl Innocence All Purpose Bowl Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

• How safe is this product? Do any of its substance leak onto foods...2 Answers
  • I love it! Where can I get it? How much?3 Answers
  • Is this dishwasher and microwave safe?12 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Maritza b.
west seneca, NY
This bowl looks great. It is dishwasher and microwave safe and matches any kind of household decor
Dana P.
Heath Springs , SC
Lennox has all great dishes. I like this bowl just for every day use. Very sturdy product.
Haley H.
Elgin, IL
A bowl is a bowl. It holds my food so I like it. It's pretty too but it's just a bowl lol
Maddie L.
This is so pretty to put a fruit arrangement in or some greenery. Works for anything
Lindsey L.
This bowl is simple and classy. I love it, and love having it as an accent bowl.
Hannah S.
I love the design on the bowl. I think that it's very sturdy and classy for dinner purposes. I like to cook for my family and friends a lot so I use this dish to serve veggies or corn in most of the time.
Jaclyn T.
I have this style China from Lenox. It is sophisticated, classy, and simple all in one design. This bowl works great for holiday dinners with the family, from holding mashed potatoes to risotto!
Ashley W.
Classic China that goes with everything, u can add pops of color for different seasons. A beautiful choice if you are in the market,
Constance S.
Murrysville, PA
Love this bowl. We use it on holidays and special occasions. We use this bowl for veggies. The pattern is beautiful
Isabel D.
Seem like a really nice all purpose bowl I love the color and designnor this bowl
Anita J.
Oviedo, FL
Are there any other pieces that go with it?
Malarie M.
New Richmond, WI
Is this dishwasher and microwave safe?
Khasandra C.
Readfield, ME
Is this dishwasher/microwave safe?
Jenna G.
How big is this bowl really?
Giulliana P.
I love it! Where can I get it? How much?