BY LENOX

Lenox Opal Innocence Large Oval Platter '16 Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Buy on Walmart*
krista v.
Wonderful price wonderful quality not too expensive last forever very formal looking with great value
Brittany M.
Toledo, WA
With my bad back and rapidly advancing years I see that as a positive attribute. Another reviewer noted that they will shatter when dropped on a tile floor and I'm sure that is true but while drying a bowl for the first time it slipped out of my fingers and landed hard on my tile floor. It didn't shatter but rather bounced three times before coming to rest with no scratches, chips or cracks of any kind. I couldn't believe my eyes and immediately myself ordered a second set. In addition to their toughness, they also come out of a microwave without being heated themselves. I don't know how many times I've burned my fingers heating food on my old so called microwave safe plates which frequently are heated hotter than the food! Elligant, tough, made in USA, what more can a person want
Dawn K.
Belle Harbor, NY
I definitely recommend this piece to anyone who wants some classic styles added to their dinner table for the holiday. It holds a lot of food to put on the table at once. It's a great size and you won't regret the purchase. The line itself is stunning !!
Sarah H.
Fairfield, OH
These are great for when you have friends over. The size and look are great, and they're very well made. Ours are still intact, despite my clumsiness and all of the times I've dropped them.
Sona H.
Tujunga, CA
I love all kinds of Lenox dishes. This particular one is very useful. I use it for fishes, rice, big dishes like ham, vegetable with steak etc. A bit heavy but manageable.
Meghan W.
I got this as a wedding gift recently and I am in love with it!! It is so easy to mix and match with. It is easy to dress up or dress down depending on the event that we are hosting.
Tracy M.
Beautiful good quality plate..last a long time and not cheap at all...absoutely love this plate and I love the set it comes with...
Victoria  D.
Great for when your having people over! Holds a lot on the plate. Beautiful dish. Elegant, yet simple. Durable as well!!
Fatima R.
Hi I'm in love with you and I love you so much for the first time since I've seen the new update to fix this
Nabiya Z.
Hilliard, OH
Great if you're having a party or
Ike a family get together. You can put a lot of things on this platter
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Can you buy this with a set? like matching