BY LENOX

Lenox Murray Hill Covered Sugar Bowl Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
M. J. H.
M. J. H.
Lenox has a great name and wonderful classic pieces. However, this is expensive and not what today's couple is asking for.
kathryn e.
kathryn e.
harrisburg, PA
I actually bought this for my roommate she loves lenox. My mother has several sets. They are classy and look beautiful even as display pieces.
Morgan111521 G.
Morgan111521 G.
Crofton, MD
I love this sugar bowl. It's so pretty, however it's glass so it might break. But I still would buy it.
Katiria V.
Katiria V.
Philadelphia, PA
Yvonne G.
Yvonne G.
Muskegon, MI
I wold wount in my house
And I can
feed my family
Feel my family
So mush so I love
This iteam thank you
Company .
Tone'Nae  B.
Tone'Nae B.
This Lenox Murray sugar bowl goes great with the vera wang imperial scroll teacup ( or mug) set. They both have a similar feel and design and the both look absolutely Devine together.
AYANNA W.
AYANNA W.
Philadelphia, PA
Decorator Expert
Me like!!!!! 😧 I always knew I had expensive taste. The plan was to marry well in addition to my career lol
kevin h.
kevin h.
Washington, DC
Lenox Murray hill covered sugar bowl is a very handy bowl which I would recommend to others
I love my new sugar bowl, it brings such class to the tea I pour to my guests.
Jahra B.
Jahra B.
Wichita, KS
Bowl is so pretty and elegant. Honestly a really great buy.....