Lenox Holiday Teapot

Lenox Holiday Teapot Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Serveware

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenox Holiday Teapot!
How would you rate this product?
Yordanka I.
Product description. Style:Kettle. This charming and delicate holiday-themed tea kettle is the ideal addition to any festive dinnerware collection,
DJ O.
Batavia, OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is our Christmas Classical teapot. We use it all winter long and it brings back fond memories. I really appreciate the detail in the pattern and am glad that it has stayed the same for over 40 years! I got one after I moved away from home and it very comforting for nostalgia sake.
Monse H.
i awlays wanted one of this and never could get one maybe all get one in the future my friend has it and i love it she uses it for tea or coffee when i go over
Brittany Q.
Redmond, WA
It’s a large teapot so that’s nice to brew a lot but it really doesn’t keep my tea warm.
Grace J.
Tamaqua, PA
I got this as a gift and adore it! The teapot is so functional and so beautiful. I never had one before but love it!
Sarah W.
Jersey City, NJ
My in laws pull out this teapot every Christmas and while it looks nice, it’s certainly a messy pour when it comes to actually serving tea.
Johanna C.
It aromates unbeatable, exquisite flavor. I love this coffee. it's really delicious. just black or with milk
Chantal T.
Oriskany, NY
My grand mother gave me a tea pot just like this and I mainly use it as decoration. I have a metal tea pot I use to make a cup of tea. I really enjoy it and I will treasure it always!
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
My grandmother had one of these and she really liked it I'm not sure where she found her purchased it but I know she always had one and she's a kept it on the stove and it work really good when she was the heat up something in it
Lizeth A.
Goshen, NY
Bought it cause k loved the design. I am surprised cause it’s really good quality. I’ve dropped it a couple of times and it did it break

Looking for your answer?