BY LENOX

Lenox Dinnerware, Opal Innocence Carved Party Plate Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Fine China see more...

Lindsay J.
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are such a pretty dinnerware. The design on the plates can make any dinner party a little more formal or if you want to get crafty, glue a candle holder underneath to make into a cake display stand. You can also glue a candle stick and another plate to the other end of the glass candle holder and make a beautiful makeup, jewelry, perfume or nail polish stand.
Alexis S.
San Antonio, TX
I love the design on these plates really adds a little special touch to a party at home. Guests will be impressed by the fancy looking party plates that have such an elegant touch. I actually like to use this plate for week night dinners just to add a little pop of fanciness.
Holly N.
Little Rock, AR
Decorator Expert Level 2
If you want beauty along with purpose then this is calling your name. This party plate is beautiful and will go with any decor, it's also very durable. Perfect for parties, holidays or any type of celebration. It can be the centerpiece of your party!
Hannah G.
Agoura Hills, CA
Absolutely love the design of this product I think it is so Instagram worthy and adorable. I can imagine this at a brunch or at teatime it would just be absolutely adorable and a great way to liven up the place setting.
Alexis B.
Huntingburg, IN
These plates are amazing! Great statement piece for the table. They pair well with a rustic theme, maybe like a oak wood and a winter blue for the holidays. My favorite is when I pair them with bronze and sand colored utensils, great for fall!
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
I have the Lenox 'Opal Innocence Carved' as my everyday dishware. It's held up perfectly over lots of runs through the dishwasher and is deceptively sturdy for having such a delicate look. I get lots of compliments on this pattern, which is beautiful but subtle, making it perfect for daily use and entertaining.

The best things about this set: multi-tasker from casual to formal use; all the different pieces you could possibly want, from pasta bowls to pitchers and vases; easy care.
Angela N.
Church Hill, TN
I have so admired this plate from the department store. It is gorgeous!! I love the gorgeousness of it's touch of countryness and pure elegance. I think that this is the perfect style plate for any table. It can be a everyday dinner plate. In my Southern household, we use a table cloth and style add elegance to our meal. I can also take this plate and make a full classic dinner meal with all the perfect touches.
Lauren A.
These are probably the prettiest place settings that I have ever seen. They are so classic and pretty. They are also a very good quality!!! The design is so subtle but makes a statement. Wish that they came in more colors!
Amber B.
Jefferson, GA
I enjoy how you can use these plates for any occasion. you can dress them up or not depending on the meal. They look sophisticated and pricey. They are not a bad buy and last forever.
Michelle H.
Very pretty plates. Love the simplicity of the design. Very delicate looking. I have some similar to these. The white goes with almost every kitchen theme.
Vinita P.
Ajax , ON
Is this dishwasher friendly?
Bailey M.
Carmel, IN
where can i buy this at??
Giulliana P.
Where can I purchase this?
Jordyn H.
Stafford, VA
i want these. I'll do anything to get them
Kristen W.
Midland , TX
Does this plate easily crack and is it dishwasher safe? I have noticed that sometimes the Lenox line chips with the slightest contact on surfaces.