BY LENOX

Lenox Dinnerware, French Perle Ice Blue 4 Piece Place Setting Home - Dining & Entertaining Tableware & Drinkware - Casual Dinnerware see more...

• where do you get these!! So cuteBe the first to answer!
  • Where do you buy these ? Do they have other colors ! To die for 1 Answers
  • Are Lenox brand items really worth the money? Do they differ from C...6 Answers
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Cordova, TN
This is my "fancy" place setting. It is the perfect color and has a good weight. The design is beautiful and reminds me of an antique. I've had it for almost 3 years and no chips or major signs of wear.
Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Richmond, KY
I got my stemmed wine glasses from this brand. So beautiful but very delicate. They break very easily unfortunately.
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Commack, NY
Beautiful dinner wear with gorgeous details. Great addition to any dining room
Jernell S.
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
Beautiful, and the best quality out there. these will last you a life time.
Kacie W.
Kacie W.
Tyler, TX
These dish sets are dainty and cute. I love the ice blue color! The tea cups are my favorite.
Melodi M.
Melodi M.
Toledo, OR
I am in love with this set of dishes. I received them as a wedding gift and was floored by how beautiful they are. They're durable enough for frequent use but special enough for company. I cant wait to entertain with them!
Crystal  B.
Crystal B.
Hilton, NY
Lenox is a beautiful brand, but they are so delicate and chip so easily. Their colors do tend to fade.
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
Sacramento, CA
These are gorgeous. Obviously not for everyday use but this is a set I would buy
Aminta G.
Aminta G.
Riverside, CA
I got these as a wedding gift and absolutely love them! The color is gorgeous, the style, and they are perfect for having out when company arrives! They're definitely a special occasion set.
Silvija R.
Silvija R.
I simply love this, the color, the style it looks lovely i qould totally get something like that
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Are Lenox brand items really worth the money? Do they differ from Corelle?
Jasmine A.