Lenovo Z70 17.3" Windows 8.1 Notebook

by Lenovo

Lenovo Z70 Notebook Intel Core i7 5500U (2.40GHz) 16GB Memory 1TB HDD 8GB SSD NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M 17.3" Windows 8.1 Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 840M Part#: 80FG0037US Optical Drive Type: DVDA±R/RW Resolution: 1920 x 1080 Memory Speed: DDR3L 1600 WLAN: 802.11ac Wireless LAN Bluetooth: Bluetooth 4.0 Webcam: Yes

Does it have a lot of space
Does it have a lot of space
Start your review of Lenovo Z70 17.3" Windows 8.1 Notebook!
How would you rate this product?
Amanda L.
Frisco, TX
After using this for a year I can honestly say I love it! The big screen and amazing fact that the keypad has a built in 10 key is friggen fabulius! Love it! Just wish the battery life was better!
Vanessa M.
Its a great labtop to get if you're a photographer thats needs lots of memory for programs and files. Runs the programs smoothly, great size screen, vibrant colors. For its size, the unit is not as heavy as you would think.
Laura B.
Covington, KY
We purchased this from a store that rebuilt it and it worked great at first but then all of the sudden the volume went out.
Dhanna F.
Austin, TX
This a big laptop but I wanted one this big, because I'm a graphic designer so I need a big screen to work, when I started to search for a laptop I wanted one with affordable price, big screen, graphic card and good hardware, this one have it all, I buy in a offer so for me the cost was 520$ amazing right? I also play several games in this laptop, like overwatch.
Hannah A.
Gilbert
Love how lightweight this laptop is, the keyboard feels nice and has a 9-key. The only issue I have is with the Windows software. Lots of bugs. But the laptop itself is great
Vlada R.
Los Angeles, CA
Overall I liked my Lenovo laptop. I used to use it for basic things like writing essays for school, using the Adobe creative suite program and browsing the Internet. It was a little bit bulkier than I would have wanted especially now that I have a newer laptop that feels lighter and sleeker but overall it’s a good one.
Joyce M.
Orange, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
I purchased this laptop 2 years ago and this is the best computer I have ever owned. The graphics are amazing and is a great laptop for gaming.
Tera S.
Cedar Hill, TX
Purchased at: eBay
I used the laptop when I was in nursing school and it never disappointed me. It starts up quickly, has a good storage drive, the sound is amazing and clear! I did not have any issues! I recommend for students!
Kimberly  R.
Anderson, IN
I have been using this for 7 months and I really like the clear display and how vivid the colors are! I think my only complaint would be that it doesn't have a lot of internal storage space for my needs but I was able to add a external hard drive so I was able to get the space I needed for me to play a few games and also for my job! This had a great price point at best buy when I purchased it and I was able to check it out on display before I made my purchase. The size is good for me so I can pack this up and travel with it if I am leaving town for business or to visit family members out of state. I have not had any issues with connecting to wifi whether I am at home or out and about. I would recommend this more for someone who is not wanting a lot of internal storage unless you have a external storage or external hard drive to keep memory on. Also I use this to look at all my photos and organize them and make photo edits as needed. I also like that there is a SD card slot so I can transfer photos from my cell phone and put them onto my external hard drive to open more space on phone!!!
Abby S.
Valdosta, GA
It’s a good laptop but it can be slow sometimes. I love it and wouldn’t exchange it for any other brand