ElectronicsComputersLaptopsLenovo
TU4086B Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (20AN0069US) 14-Inch Laptop (Black)

lenovo TU4086B Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (20AN0069US) 14-Inch Laptop (Black)

by Lenovo

4 GB DDR3 RAM.500 GB 7200 rpm Hard Drive.14-Inch Screen.7-hour battery life.1-Year Mfg Warranty. Lenovo 20AN0069US. Lenovo ThinkPad T440p 20AN0069US 14 LED Notebook Intel Core i5-4200M 2.5GHz 4GB DDR3 500GB HDD Intel HD Graphics 4600 Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Black

What makes computer so expensive what are the good quality
Start your review of lenovo TU4086B Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (20AN0069US) 14-Inch Laptop (Black)!
Wesley A.
Woodland Hls, CA
lenovo TU4086B Lenovo Thinkpad T440p (20AN0069US) 14-Inch Laptop (Black) uploaded by Wesley A.
Love my laptop have had this for 5 years and it still works like a champ , never even had to reboot it Lenovo ThinkPad T450s 20BX001EUS 14" LED Ultrabook - Intel Core i5 i5
Alanna K.
West Roxbury, MA
Techie Expert Level 1
This is my work laptop from my company, so it’s not my favorite. I had one of these models before that only lasted for less than a year. Now, my new laptop I have only had for a month and it is slow, lags a lot and doesn’t have the full suite of products I need. I miss my HP laptop!
Cori B.
Olympia, WA
This is a really great work laptop. I have used it daily while working from home for over a year and I have never had any issues with it at all. I work in the IT field so I am constantly running several applications all at once and I have never bogged down the system. Love it and would definitely buy one for personal use.
Ayla V.
Ranger , WV
Techie Expert Level 3
I use my laptop pc ever day at least 10 times a day or more. I have had it about 6 months now, its definitely a very reliable computer and I don't think I will purchase any others.
Chris A.
Torrance, CA
Great computer hasn't given me any problems at all very excited to have it honestly. This is my daily use computer so the memories great as well
Breanna C.
This is the only laptop I've ever had and it's good. It's a little difficult to use sometimes but it's good.
Alla R.
Cordova, MD
My husband likes his new laptop. It works fast and fits his needs. He is using it daily searching online.
Mayra J.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Techie Expert Level 2
Last me quiet a while up until my two year old at the time broke it but other than that I have no complains from this laptop
Montaiya J.
Hampton, VA
Techie Expert Level 3
These are pretty reliable laptop but they do not hold charge I can never have my last for more than an hour and that's just on standby
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this laptop I have one for work. It is very portable holds a charge forever and is so user friendly. The only hard thing to use is the mouse easy fix I bought an external one 🙂