BY LENOVO

TS 11e 4GB 500G see more...

Victoria P.
Davenport, FL
Good laptop for what I need it for. Not super fast but I use this for school work and writing reports in Word so it is ideal for that. I use my desktop for more advanced tasks and my laptop for going to coffee shops and studying. Overall a really good deal! Very glad I got this!
Kira A.
Great computer! Fast enough for my amateur graphic design needs. I also use it for school, and it's light enough to carry around with me and boots up quickly so I can take notes in class.
Stephanie C.
It is a awesome computer. I used it so much for school and it came in handy. I love how light it is.
tondrea m.
Stratford, CT
Highly recommend this buy. it has been good to us and would purchase this brand again and again!
Sarah M.
Pinnacle, NC
Works good is fast and easy to navigate and set up. I would recommend this to anyone and everyone