Lenovo TOPSELLER THINKPAD S1 YOGA 12 I5-5200U 4GB 500GB W8P 1YR DEPOT uploaded by Nina F.

BY LENOVO

TOPSELLER THINKPAD S1 YOGA 12 I5-5200U 4GB 500GB W8P 1YR DEPOT see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Deborah G.
Louisville, KY
If you are in the market for a laptop you must do yourself a favor and check this out!
it is light, fast and reliable..I use it daily for work and play. I have had other laptops and this blows them all out of the water.
Kenleigh D.
Temperance, MI
It's so easy to switch from laptop to tablet. It's the perfect size for anyone in school. It's so thin it can fit anywhere. I totally recommend it
Kaitlyn C.
Owosso, MI
This is amazing. I love the yoga part of the laptop because it is great for movies.
Nina F.
My old computer was 8 years old - heavy, slow and with a lots of errors that would prompt it to restart. So I decided I had to buy a new laptop. I read several reviews and finally decided to buy a Lenovo Yoga i5.
Pros:
- it's beautiful!
- it's light (although there are other lighter laptops)
- amazing speed when starting and shuting down
- amazing screen
- I love how it can become a tablet and adjust the screen view for that. It's awesome to watch movies and TV shows
- I love how the keyboard feels in your fingers and the fact that it has retro illumination
- the Windows can start with your fingerprint
Cons:
- sometimes the arrow fails, especially when using the Internet and when you reach the top of the pages. It's for a short time, but it does
- some windows look pixeled or blurry at times
- the pricetag!

All in all, I'm a very happy costumer, but the arrow and windows occasional problems shouldn't happen in such a good and expensive laptop
saad s.
Best product
Anna S.
Ealing , London
Bought this as a Christmas gift for my mum and she absolutely loves it. It is easy to use (she is not really a computer person ). If she can use it anyone can