Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 20DL003BUS Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 20DL003BUS Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5" - In-plan

BY LENOVO

PREMIUM 2-IN-1 MULTIMEDIA ULTRABOOKS YOGAs revolutionary design allows you to use it in four different ways - Laptop, Stand, Tent, and Tablet. Thin, light, and versatile, YOGA laptops adapt to the way you work and play. Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited Manufacturer Part Number: 20DL003BUS Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. lenovo.com/us/en/ Brand Name: Lenovo Product Line: ThinkPad Product Series: Yoga 12 Product Model: 20DL003BUS Product Name: ThinkPad Yoga 12 20DL003BUS Ultrabook/Tablet Product Type: Ultrabook/Tablet Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Core i5 Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: i5-5200U Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory: Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Storage: Optical Drive Type: No Display & Graphics: Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Display & Graphics: Multi-touch Screen: Yes Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics 5500 Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Display & Graphics: Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Network & Communication: WWAN Supported: No see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 20DL003BUS Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5
Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 12 20DL003BUS Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5" - In-plan
joy ..
Definitely a great laptop for college! Light and durable with very quick start up speeds, perfect for going from class to class
Channon R.
Slidell, LA
Purchased this tablet for my son. he absolutely loves the ease of going from tablet to laptop. he uses it daily for homework, searching, etc... I would definitely recommend this tablet.
lauren m.
Andover, MA
I love this product. It's light, portable and combines the ease of a tablet and a computer.
saad s.
Best product
Amaka A.
Lethbridge, AB
I really love this product, it's a reasonable price for the quality you receive, these are pretty fragile so try not to drop them or rough handle them, Lenovo has great customer service. It's a good looking device that gets the work done