BY LENOVO

Ultrabook - Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz - Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - 4GB RAM - 180GB SSD TCG Opal Encryption - 12.5" wide 1366 x 768 / HD - Intel HD Graphics 4400 - 802.11ac - 3G/4G upgradable see more...

Matthew A.
Celina, OH
Bought this Laptop for school and it has been very useful. The only warning I have is; don't purchase this model if you are pursuing a degree in the computer field. It wont handle the programs and assignments that are needed for the degree.
Jessica J.
I love this 2-in-one! It does it all. You have to get used to working with Windows, but once you learn it's easy.
I highly recommend it!!
Jayda S.
Amazing computer, i was able to get this for free from my school and was actually kind of surprise about how nice it truly is.
Huma A.
This thinkpad has replaced my new one. Overall extremely happy with it the quality of the screen is great and it is extremely quick. In terms of the price is is very reasonable and its compact enough to take with me out and about when I am travelling.
Anna R.
Easy to use and love touch screen. Very fast and user friendly. High resolution makes it nice to watch movies