Lenovo ThinkPad X240 20AL - Ultrabook - Core i5 4300U / 1.9 GHz - Windows 7 Pro 64-bit / 8 Pro 64-bit downgrade - pre-in

BY LENOVO

The 12.5" ThinkPad X240 Ultrabook is thin, light, built to last, and ready for business. Power Bridge technology lets you go ten or more hours without plugging in, vPro gives you the ultimate in manageability, and plenty of other features let you take your business on the road. Specifications General Product Type: Ultrabook Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-bit Edition / Windows 8 Pro 64-bit Edition downgrade Preinstalled OS: Windows 7 Processor / Chipset CPU: Intel Core i5 (4th Gen) 4300U / 1.9 GHz Max Turbo Speed: 2.9 GHz Number of Cores: Dual-Core Cache: 3 MB 64-bit Computing: Yes Platform Technology: Intel vPro Technology Features: Hyper-Threading Technology, integrated memory controller, Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 Memory RAM: 4 GB ( 1 x 4 GB ) Max RAM Supported: 8 GB Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Speed: 1600 MHz / PC3-12800 Form Factor: SO DIMM 204-pin Slots Qty: 1 Empty Slots: 0 Storage Main Storage: 128 GB SSD Interface: SATA 6 Gb/s Display Type: 12.5" - TN LCD Backlight Technology: LED backlight Resolution: 1366 x 768 ( HD ) see more...

• How does this compare to an Apple laptop?6 Answers
  • What exactly does this thing do that makes it worth so much money? 1 Answers
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
I had this computer for about 3 years before it crapped out on me. For the time I had it though, it worked really well, and I felt that I got my money's worth.
Sally S.
Columbia, SC
This was a dream for me. I wanted a fast computer with a food processor and that was still small and light enough to to fit in my backpack! And this was it!:)
Brynn B.
Syracuse, NY
We use these computers in the hospital I work in and they are very lightweight and easy to transport.
Geannette R.
Paterson, NJ
Very light weight think pad, I travel with it everywhere its better versus the Bulky Dell and you can actually surf pretty easily through all apps.
Veronica A.
Torrance, CA
I love it a lot. It works great for a cheap price. I bought it for my mom and she's pleased with the quality of it. and I use it when my laptop isn't working to well. I recommend it for anyone who needs a laptop for their basic needs.
Tina H.
This computer works great and is very quick and easy to work with . I love it
Jennifer L.
Las Vegas, NV
Techie Expert
This is such a great laptop I had got this one for my little sister going away to college and she loves it can get a lot work done
Genesis F.
Bloomington, MN
This is a very good laptop it's slick portable and fast I got it at Wal-Mart
Giselle M.
Buda, TX
This is a nice, portable, laptop. It has nice storage capacity and doesn't overheat too easily. Really good and fast.
Vanessa R.
Topeka, KS
Techie Expert
This has been my favorite laptop of all the ones I have owned. Some people have complained about the touch pad not being centered, but I don't seem to notice that at all. It is durable, holds a charge and lasts forever
Julie D.
Carmel, NY
How does this compare to an Apple laptop?
jessica s.
Bardstown, KY
What exactly does this thing do that makes it worth so much money?