BY LENOVO

BRILLIANT BUSINESS LAPTOPS. Rock-solid reliability. Blazing-fast performance. Clever manageability tools. We pack a lot of intelligent features into every ThinkPad(R) laptop, tablet, and Ultrabook(TM) so you get more out. More productivity, more cost savings, more IT headache-busting. That's why a ThinkPad investment isn't just smart. It's pure genius. Package Contents:; ThinkPad X131e (3372-3FU); Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter Lenovo ThinkPad X131e 33723FU 11.6in. LED Notebook - AMD - E-Series E1-1200 1.4GHz - Black is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by Lenovo. see more...

Juliet G.
My internet crashed a few months after I started using it and my brothers caught a virus the second day he had it.I would not recommend this product to anyone.
Jade B.
I used these a lot during high school. They were easy to use and simple! I didn't have any problems with it.
Kiran A.
Lawrenceville, GA
Not too happy with this product! Works too slow and doesn't click on icons too easily.
Shirley L.
Hated it and I would not recommend. I got it because I needed something with MS Office as I have a chromebook and cannot do certain things on the Chromebook. This was cheap, I've never used an AMD processor before and thought I would give it a try. Never again. This thing is heavy and bulky and I don't even get an hours worth of work before it shuts down on me. Plus it tends to heat up really quickly on my lap. It's the worst.
Maegan D.
I did not like how heavy and bulky this laptop is, it also liked to shutdown after about an hours use, does not age well!
Kenisha F.
I really like this product , Its very versatile and I would recommend anyone trying to keep up with the latest tec!