ElectronicsComputersLaptopsLenovo
ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 3 Laptop

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 3 Laptop

by Lenovo

• Processor

10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5-10400H Processor with vPro™ (2.60 GHz, up to 4.60 GHz with Turbo Boost, 4 Cores, 8 Threads, 8 MB Cache)

• Operating System

Windows 10 Home 64                Lenovo recommends Windows 10 Pro for business.

• Memory

Intel® Wi-Fi 6 AX201 802.11AX with vPro™ (2 x 2) & Bluetooth® 5.1

Fingerprint Reader

• Keyboard

Backlit - US English

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen 3 Laptop!
Margaret K.
Deerfield, IL
I have never owned a better laptop! I did do some personal upgrades but either way it runs so smooth and handles many programs better than my desktop! I mainly use it for video and photo editing on the Adobe Suite and have yet to experience any slow downs or crashes. That alone makes me ecstatic since my desktop sometimes struggles to perform nearly as well. And gaming on here? Unreal. The games look stunning and runs so smoothly on the OLED screen. Many friends are in awe of its performance, even compared to their own pricey builds. I maintain it regularly so I have yet to have an issue with it.
Eric T.
New Bedford, MA
This machine is great, I bought it for local software development. I'm partial to Lenovo keyboards and this model doesn't disappoint. With an i9 CPU, 32GB of RAM, and 1TB SSD thing run VERY fast. I've installed Ubuntu on it and kept the Windows that came on it. I would say the battery life leaves something to be desired. If you monitor your brightness it's not bad though. The weight and size are excellent if you're on the go. I'm happy with my purchase and would buy Lenovo again.

Looking for your answer?