Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20A7S03400 14" Touchscreen LED (In-plane Sw

BY LENOVO

THIN & LIGHTWEIGHT LAPTOPS With their slim design and long battery life, X Series lightweight laptops and Ultrabooks travel easily, whether to another meeting or another country. Yet with their legendary ThinkPad performance, you sacrifice nothing in return. Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited Manufacturer Part Number: 20A7S03400 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. lenovo.com/us/en/ Brand Name: Lenovo Product Line: ThinkPad Product Series: X1 Carbon Product Model: 20A7S03400 Product Name: ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20A7S03400 Ultrabook Product Type: Ultrabook Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: Processor Type: Core i7 Processor & Chipset: Processor Model: i7-4600U Processor & Chipset: Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) Processor & Chipset: 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor & Chipset: Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Memory: Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory: Memory Standard: DDR3L-1600/PC3-12800 Storage: Optical Drive Type: No Display & Graphics: Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Display & Graphics: Display Screen Technology: In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology Display & Graphics: Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Display & Graphics: Screen Mode: WQHD Display & Graphics: Backlight Technology: LED Display & Graphics: Touchscreen: Yes see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 20A7S03400 14" Touchscreen LED (In-plane Sw
Alex P.
Elizabeth, PA
Best graduation gift ever!! I never thought I'd like owning a touchscreen laptop but boy was I wrong! Now anytime I use someone elses laptop I catch myself going to touch the screen to do things and realize it's just a normal laptop. It works amazingly and helps me work better / smarter. It's the perfect size to travel with.
lilian g.
I really like this computer it's easy to travel with because it's small and thin. I think the touch screen can come in handy which I like because I feel it gives more control. I don't like that sometimes when you are typing the screen
zooms in and out which is annoying. Overall I would recommend to someone.
Sydney G.
Raleigh, NC
Touch screen can be "touchy" to navigate. Don't love this computer as much as my MacBook. The Lenovo is easy to use if you familiarize yourself with all its functions. But the same can be said about a MacBook. Sometimes it's hard to get the Internet sites to show up with out zooming way in or out.
Malynda C.
Christiansburg, VA
I love my Lenovo. I couldn't find the one I own, the Lenovo Yoga 2, I love that it can fold up to look like a tablet and it has so many great features and apps.
Jessica O.
Sterling Hts, MI
The touch screen is a cool factor until it doesn't work and your left with just a regular computer
Ashleen M.
Port Elizabeth
I really love this laptop. I recently bought it for my university work and its amazing. It's easy to use and very durable. The appearance is really nice and neat
Rolo de máquina ok, teclado suave y cómodo. Buena pantalla, buena iluminación, quizás un poco lenta o no se usarla
Josie C.
Its a pretty good laptop its a great size! i use it for home school. its a pretty good investment.