Lenovo ThinkPad W540 15.6

Lenovo ThinkPad W540 15.6" Workstation Notebook PC - 20BG0011US

BY LENOVO

THE MOST MOBILE WORKSTATION EVER. This portable 15.6in. workstation is the thinnest and lightest in its class, yet sacrifices nothing in terms of speed, power, and durability. Graphics-intensive, ISV-certified applications with blazing-fast processing and advanced graphics technology, plus ThinkPad's known reliability, mean you can handle any heavy-computational task from anywhere you want to be. Package Contents:; ThinkPad W540 20BG0011US Notebook; Lithium Ion Battery; AC Adapter; Windows 8 Pro (64 bit) License Media Lenovo ThinkPad W540 20BG0011US 15.6in. LED Notebook - Intel - Core i7 i7-4700MQ 2.4GHz is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by Lenovo. see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad W540 15.6
Lenovo ThinkPad W540 15.6" Workstation Notebook PC - 20BG0011US
Bri O.
Alhambra , CA
It's a bit heavy. But it runs smoothly and it has enough space for all of my photos and music which is mainly what I use it for.
Megan F.
Burke, VA
I'm not a tech person but this was great for us! No problems as of yet! Throughly enjoying every aspect! Does not disappoint
Prashamsa K.
Voorhees, NJ
It is really good product. Very fast processing. Compared to other brands its very nice. Can carry easily. Its affordable.
Beau O.
Super slow and freezes on me all the time. I feel like I wasted my money buying this. I'm super disappointed.
Annika P.
A very good computer got it from school would give it a 5 star because it has a nice look and i haven't had any probs with it