Lenovo ThinkPad T540p 20BE004EUS 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel - Core i5

BY LENOVO

BRILLIANT BUSINESS LAPTOPS. Rock-solid reliability. Blazing-fast performance. Clever manageability tools. We pack a lot of intelligent features into every ThinkPad(R) laptop, tablet, and Ultrabook(TM) so you get more out. More productivity, more cost savings, more IT headache-busting. That's why a ThinkPad investment isn't just smart. It's pure genius. Package Contents:; ThinkPad T540p (20BE-004EUS); Standard Battery; AC Adapter Lenovo ThinkPad T540p 20BE004EUS 15.6in. LED Notebook - Intel - Core i5 i5-4300M 2.6GHz - Black is one of many Laptops available through Office Depot. Made by Lenovo. see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad T540p 20BE004EUS 15.6" LED Notebook - Intel - Core i5
Meagen B.
My brother in law helped me pick out a new laptop for work and I'm really liking it. I thought I wanted a Mac. But I'm pleased with the performance and saved a ton!
Marilyn M.
I didn't have it long because I needed something a little smaller. But while I had it my pictures showed beautiful and it was easy to do my projects on it.
salud m.
Orosi, CA
I like that it hasn't really give me problems. The only one of the touch screen i called to the company and they were helpful and fixed it.
Sophie K.
Really good value for money. I use for college and some games and it runs all perfectly. Really good quality sound also.
Allison P.
Having huge issues with this thing. Will probably have to take it back. Wont even turn off!