Lenovo ThinkPad T450s 20BX001PUS 14

BY LENOVO

Lenovo ThinkPad T450s 20BX001PUS 14" LED Ultrabook - Intel Core i5 i5-5200U 2.20 GHz - 4GB RAM - 500GB HDD - 16GB SSD - Intel HD Graphics 5500 - Windows 7 Professional 64-bit - 1600 x 900 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: Lenovo - Mfg Part Number: 20BX001PUS - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad T450s 20BX001PUS 14
Arian M.
Milwaukee, WI
I have went through quite a few Laptops, and usually they don't last me very long, matter of fact, they don't last me very long at all. I didn't actually pick this Laptop out, or purchase it myself, it was a gift from my Fiance. Before receiving this Laptop, I've never even heard of the Brand : LENOVO, but let me tell you, I was very pleased with this particular Laptop. I absolutely Love my Lenovo ThinkPad Tablet, cause it's the best Laptop, that I've ever owned. I haven't had 1 single issue with it, since I received it, which was probably about 6 months ago, and for me, that's a long time, in Laptop life. So, if you're like me and have a hard time finding a sturdy, long lasting Laptop, then I highly recommend this one. Yes, this one's a little bit pricier than your average Little Laptops, but it is totally worth the money you pay for it, rather than wasting money on several different Laptops, that will just break down on you. I give this Baby a Five Stars, I Love it.
Katrina B.
I was trying to replace another Lenovo that I love this has more ram and memory but it is slower the speakers are horrible and the case is cheap plastic. I am returning it because it was a huge disappointment.
Angie V.
Madera, CA
I love love love the ThinkPad,it's really great for gaming it has never over heated on me my Windows never shut down,i also enjoy that it has the red dot trackpoint it's great she. your typing.it's just an overall great investment especially if your a big gamer
Madeleine G.
P C Beach, FL
I love the versatile positions you can use this laptop in. It really works fast and the picture on the screen is gorgeous.
Maryam A.
My old laptop gave up 2 months ago and I went laptop shopping. This was the best option and I am really happy with it so far