Lenovo ThinkPad T450 20BV000DUS 14

Lenovo ThinkPad T450 20BV000DUS 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-5

BY LENOVO

YOU TAKE AIM AT THE BOUNDARIES, WELL HELP YOU BREAK THROUGH. Whether youre an overachiever or an up-and-comer, ThinkPad laptops are the tools you need. From the thin-and-light wonder to the heavy-duty mobile workstation, theyre built, tested and enhanced for reliability, durability and speed. TORTURE-TESTED Baked, battered, blistered. ThinkPad notebooks endure a lot before they ever reach you. We meticulously design many of them to pass rugged military spec tests. We outfit them with spill-resistant keyboards, roll-cage technology and shock-mounted hard drives. And we test them in ways you cant imagine - baking, battering, blistering and blowing them with sand. Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited Manufacturer Part Number: 20BV000DUS Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. lenovo.com/us/en/ Brand Name: Lenovo Product Series: T450 Product Model: 20BV000DUS Product Name: ThinkPad T450 20BV000DUS Processor & Chipset: Processor Manufacturer: Intel Processor & Chipset: 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor & Chipset: vPro Technology: Yes Processor & Chipset: Chipset Manufacturer: Intel Display & Graphics: Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Network & Communication: WWAN Supported: Yes Network & Communication: Wireless LAN: Yes Network & Communication: Bluetooth: Yes Built-in Devices: Webcam: Yes Built-in Devices: Finger Print Reader: Yes Input Devices: Keyboard Backlight: Yes Battery Information: Battery Chemistry: Lithium Polymer (Li-Polymer) Physical Characteristics: Color: Black Package Contents: ThinkPad T450 20BV000DUS Lithium Polymer Battery AC Adapter Windows 8.1 Pro 64 License Media Green Compliant: Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority: RoHS see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad T450 20BV000DUS 14
Lenovo ThinkPad T450 20BV000DUS 14" LED Notebook - Intel Core i7 i7-5
Alexandra F.
Baltimore, MD
I love this laptop. It is just the right size and has so many features. The biggest problem is that I cannot upgrade to Windows 10 . I use it daily for hours on end. It was a little more expensive than the average PC, but the quality is well worth it. I am satisfied.
Sameena S.
Brigantine, NJ
This is hands down the best laptop I have ever had. It works very fast and I have yet to have any issues with it. Also , it is long lasting. I like how it is spill proof as well. Overall it is light, yet has a big screen, so it is perfect for college.
Marivel C.
Edinburg, TX
Purchased this laptop for my son and he is says its an fantastic laptop, easy to set up and he does all of his social media, posting his pictures, music you name it.
gwendolyn b.
Grafton, WV
I love this laptop, I do everything with it and have never have had any problems, I would recommend to everyone from young to old to buy it.
Cat T.
Durham, NC
Got this computer because it was recommended to me, however I'd rather have bought a Toshiba, hp, Samsung or sony.
Marcelle H.
Works fast. Wonderful pieces of technology. Worth the price. I would recommend it to friends.
Rachel D.
Maryville, MO
It's a computer. It's amazing. You can
use it to fulfill all your Facebooking needs--all
your ridiculous posts of how amazing your life is, share
posts of pictures trying to show your boyfriend what
sweet things he needs to say to you even though he will NEVER
look at it--you can post all your meals on instagram and #hastag
all the amazing ways you are now an #instaartist.

It's a computer.