Lenovo ThinkPad T440s 20AQ004GUS 14" LED Ultrabook - Intel - Core i5

BY LENOVO

PREMIUM LAPTOPS Performance and durability in our flagship laptop series. The superior design and build of the ThinkPad T Series, as well as our award-winning, spill-resistant keyboards, exceptional security features, and strong performance set these laptops as the gold standard. Package Contents:; ThinkPad T440s 20AQ004GUS Ultrabook; 2 x Standard Batteries; AC Adapter Lenovo ThinkPad T440s 20AQ004GUS 14in. Touchscreen LED (In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology) Ultrabook - Intel - Core i5 i5-4300U 1.9GHz - Graphite Black is one of many Ultrabooks available through Office Depot. Made by Lenovo. see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad T440s 20AQ004GUS 14" LED Ultrabook - Intel - Core i5
Holly G.
I just got it and love it. It is was the best option for me in my price range, giving me all the options I wanted in a touchscreen tablet/laptop. It's lightweight and easy to navigate after a day or two of tooling around on it. I highly recommend it. It's a great option.
Emily A.
Dekalb, IL
I would definitely recommend this laptop to anyone. It's great for school and runs fast enough for me to pull-up any app quick. The only thing is don't use it for gaming with things like steam, it won't run fast.
Chaunyce D.
Good, lightweight laptop. Doesn't have all the bells and whistles. It's a very basic setup perfect for school children
Abby H.
Tempe, AZ
Fast usage and easy to work on and with. Barely any issues but over time I ended up getting a new laptop.