BY LENOVO

Lenovo ThinkPad T440 20B6009TUS 14.1" LED Notebook Intel i3-4030U 1.90 GHz 4GB DDR3 500GB HDD Intel HD 4400 Bluetooth 4.0 Windows 8 Professional - Manufacturer: Lenovo - Mfg Part Number: 20B6009TUS - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Alison R.
Love my lenovo. I had an Asus last time that only worked for a little over a year before it froze up and wouldn't work anymore. The lenovo has been great so far and it's a nice size and weight.
Sonia R.
Marshall, MN
I really love this laptop but I've had it for about a year and it tends to overheat at times which can be a pain when I'm trying to get my schoolwork done.
Jessica S.
Santa Ana, Ca
I personally own this laptop and I've got to say it's actually a really good laptop ! It's really fast!
Gracie C.
Very confusing. Always goes to desktop then the other screen, jumps around a lot
Chelsey H.
Ireland
Although it can be slow at times, this has been one of the best laptops I have purchased. It was €260 which is very cheap, I use it for social media, browsing and school documents.