Lenovo Thinkpad T440 20b6002aus 14 Led Ultrabook - Intel - Core I5 I5-4300u 1.9ghz - Graphite Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - 16GB Ssd - Intel Hd 4400 Graphics - Windows 8 Pro 64-bit - 1600 X 900

BY LENOVO

PREMIUM LAPTOPS Performance and durability in our flagship laptop series. The superior design and build of the ThinkPad T Series, as well as our award-winning, spill-resistant keyboards, exceptional security features, and strong performance set these laptops as the gold standard. Package Contents:; ThinkPad T440 20B6002AUS Ultrabook; 2 x Standard Batteries; AC Adapter Lenovo ThinkPad T440 20B6002AUS 14in. Touchscreen LED Ultrabook - Intel - Core i5 i5-4300U 1.9GHz - Graphite Black is one of many Ultrabooks available through Office Depot. Made by Lenovo. see more...

Brittany M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Lenovo is my favorite brand for laptops. It is reliable and sturdy. It is efficient and performs well consistently. I recommend Lenovo over all other brands in this category.
Kathy B.
Avon, IN
This is am incredible machine. Bought it last fall for my granddaughter as she entered high school. It has worked and held up well in the educational setting.
Elana L.
Gaithersburg, MD
GREAT computer for work, easy to travel with, dependable, a lot of memory and durable when it needs to be on and working all day!
Amber P.
Fort Lawn, SC
I love this laptop. It's incredibly fast, super light weight, so easy for travel. Great machine overall!
Jess B.
North East United Kingdom
Perfect for students, fast and my personal favorite thing about this product is how long the battery lasts.