Add a Photo

By LENOVO
#1309 in Laptops
Ultrabook - Core i7 4600U / 2.1 GHz - Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit - 8GB RAM - 500GB HDD ( 16GB SSD cache ) - 12.5" touchscreen wide 1366 x 768 / HD - Intel HD Graphics 4400 - 802.11ac - black - TopSeller
Jess H.
Jess H.

I really enjoy this laptop as it is compact and can still handle a lot of processing and work. I also love the "yoga" functionality/flexibility and love the touchscreen , which is helpful when a mouse isn't available. It has had some glitches in the 1.5 years I've owned it, but nothing major.
Angel O.
Angel O.
Laurel, MD

This laptop is great. I love that the screen has an active digitizer, which allows me to write with the stylus while my palm rests on the screen. It has great apps, which work well with either the touch screen or desktop version. Overall, this is a must-buy for any student.
Fiona W.
Fiona W.

I love my computer. It has a great processor, is not slow, and is compatible with all the programs I use. I do like the Windows features and prefer them over any Apple operating systems. I don't take advantage of all the tablet features, unfortunately.
Casey C.
Casey C.
Lake Dallas, TX

I love this computer! My boyfriend got it for using it after college and we love it! its great to use in the kitchen and as a tablet!
Melisa S.
Melisa S.

I know this computer because a friend bougth one and it seems to work for him, i know is cheaper that other brands and usefull

Join Now