BY LENOVO #36 in Tablets

Lenovo 20C0004SUS ThinkPad S1 Yoga Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5" - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Wireless LAN - Intel Core see more...

• I've always worried about getting a computer that flips. ...1 Answers
Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 20C0004SUS Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5
Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 20C0004SUS Ultrabook/Tablet - 12.5" - In-plane Switching (IPS) Technology - Wireless
Emilee H.
Techie Expert Level 1
I’m not sure if this is the exact one I purchased, but it is very sleek and a great computer. I love that it is 2 in 1 and bends in all sorts of fun ways for viewing and playing. The only issue I have with this is that on the right of the keyboard, the shift key is not in the right place, and I feel like the enter button is smaller. For the shift key, it is replaced with page up key, and I always accidentally press that and it screws up my typing. Other than that, I really like it. And it’s a solid state drive, so it’s fast.
Emily R.
Erie, PA
I’m not sure if this is the exact one I have but it’s pretty close. I had to get this laptop for school and while I love that it goes down into a tablet, the computer itself isn’t that great. I’ve had to take it to be repaired twice and it’s not even a year old.
Kalen Shondell M.
Bossier City, LA
Not sure if this is my exact one, but I have a YOGA. It's amazing, I do all my recording and editing on it, and I'm also a PT student and it allows me to get all my work done. I had a chrome book at one, I love my yoga way more
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Techie Expert Level 1
The number of ways you can bend this is really cool. It’s also a lot more affordable than similar devices. And the packaging. Oh my goodness. Opening the box is an experience all of its own. Everything from the device itself to the box that it comes in is sleek and modern.
James H.
Jacksonville
I recently received this laptop as an upgrade from the school I attend, Bryant University. Bryant is a business school that has a strong focus on technology integration, this alone gave me confidence that it would be a great laptop. I love the flip screen on the laptop, it makes it the yoga easy to use in any environment. Also the stylus makes taking notes in class easy and fun. The screen resolution is incredible and hd capabilities make watching Netflix feel like your watching on a beautiful flat screen TV. The speakers built into the computer are definitely lacking but with the Bluetooth built in, connecting to any speaker becomes a breeze. The track pad capabilities bring the finger shortcuts to a new level. I have adjusted the settings so that a tap on the top right corner of the pad will skip to the next song to be played on my iTunes library, a tap in the top left corner goes to the previous song, and a tap to the bottom left corner pauses or plays the music. over all the speed of this computer is excellent and i believe it is perfect for any student or business person who is looking for something powerful and portable
zirse a.
Techie Expert Level 3
Overall, I like this Lenovo. It's rugged and has the accurate and comfortable keyboard and pointing devices ThinkPad aficionados have come to expect. The 1080p display will make your presentations pop, and, when you throw in the Dolby-enhanced speakers, you get a great machine for watching movies. The construction feels solid and durable in the hands, the keyboard is comfortable for typing in long duration stints, and the hardware is capable for a variety of tasks.
Nicole B.
Winnebago, MN
I LOVE this computer. It is extremely convenient because it can be a laptop or a tablet depending on what you want to use it for. I'd highly recommend this computer to someone in the market for a new laptop. Very fast, easy to multitask on, and great screen.
Crystal B.
Pflugerville, Tx
I love this laptop. It's very versatile and I like that it's fun for watching Netflix, working on different tasks and Internet surfing. I like that it's a touch screen. The sound is great and it was very reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone.
Hayley B.
Fishers, IN
I am in love with this laptop. I have always been a Mac person, but my school lends out Lenovos for students to use and it has been amazing. It is so incredibly easy to use and the features are amazing. The only downfall I have is that there is no disc drive.
Alyssa M.
Tucson, AZ
Lightweight and small enough to fit in my purse! I love carrying this around with me to my classes. One problem I did experience was I dropped it once and had to get a completely new hard drive which was not cheap. I would recommend this to others.
Rebekah F.
I've always worried about getting a computer that flips. As there been an reported issues with connectivity issues between the top and bottom after switching so many times?