BY LENOVO

Get your hold on the best of PC experience with the Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 2-in-1 Touch Notebook PC! Now you can play your favorite games, watch your favorite movies and use it as personal learner's PC with this single laptop. The 12.5" HD TFT Color smudgeless 10-point touch screen display delivers more than you anticipate. It boasts of the powerful Intel Core i3-4010U clocked at 1.7GHz making it capable of running for long periods. see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 2-in-1 12.5
Lenovo ThinkPad S1 Yoga 2-in-1 12.5" Touch Notebook - Intel Core i3, 4GB Memory, 500GB HDD + 16GB SSD, Windows 8.1 Pro
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Techie Expert
Meh. This is the computer that I use for work. It gets the job done, but that’s about it. I thought that the touch screen was going to be cool, but I really don’t utilize it enough to say that it’s a selling point.
Michelle F.
It's great. I love the way the laptop fold down. It's also very fast to load from shut down position. It's a little higher in price, but it's honestly well worth it. I recently broke the USB 3.0 port and the process to get it fixed from super fast! Their customer service is great through out the whole process and while my laptop was still under warranty. It didn't cost me a dime from shipping to repairing.
Ariel T.
Colorado Springs, CO
Pretty great. If you're interested in the Yoga, you should also look at the new HP Spectre x360. I'm pretty sure it's just as good and less expensive.
Amanda W.
Union City, CA
The Lenovo Yoga is amazing! I love how versatile it is, for instance, if I want to watch a movie, I can put it in Tent mode, etc.
Amy F.
I love this computer. It's technically my work issued computer, but it is so fast and the ability to fold it makes it easier to use than my personal computer. I am the type to use both the keyboard and touch screen interchangeably and sometimes I am at a loss when I use my desktop now...
Ness S.
I really like this laptop. I bought a new Lenovo because the last one the hinges broke. I chose this once because you can push it all the way back into a tablet. However, my yoga 2 broke in less than a year. The screen glitches constantly, and it changes the display orientation by itself. I would like this laptop if it worked properly. Also, from both the Lenovo I have had, the battery life is horrible. Giving it three stars because I think these just may be a unique problem that I am having, It would be an incredible laptop otherwise.
Tiara C.
Los Angeles, CA
I searched for weeks trying to figure out what would be the best laptop for me. As a student who wanted to bring my laptop everywhere, I figured the Yoga 2 Pro wouod be the best option. It's fast, flexible, has a good screen (although it glares a lot in the sunlight). My only complaint would be how it has started messing up relatively early in its lifespan. I don't know what caused it, but after I updated to Windows 10, the screen would flicker every once in a while... Overall I still like it!
Yvonne W.
Marietta, GA
I got this laptop for when I started school. I am taking online courses so a good laptop was important. The Yoga 2 is lightweight, and easy to use. I love using tent mode to watch videos and tablet mode to play games. I have had it for almost 2 years and I haven't had any problems. I am now using it for school, work and to help run my husbands business.
the only thing I don't like is that it doesn't have a place for discs, but I knew that when I purchased it.
Brittney K.
I love mine!! (Using it right now.) I have the one with the 8gb memory (Yoga 2 Pro specifically), and it is a phenomenal computer. I would highly recommend it for its versatility, speed, light weight, and design. A+ computer for travelling or class work. Would not recommend for gaming.
Ahmed A.
Techie Expert
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you. With my love and appreciation my name is Ahmed  and I have an account at Instagram and Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews of electronic devices . I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my posts  for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote
Best product for Beginners
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Acc and you my youtube channel my adresse : 34 Ebn Elwaleed st , Flimng , Alexandria /Egypt . Thank You .