Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 37023RU 11.6" Convertible Ultrabook/Tablet - In

BY LENOVO

Marketing Information LAPTOP, TABLET, AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN. ThinkPad Helix combines the performance of a business Ultrabook with the mobility of a Windows 8 tablet. In addition to 10 hours of battery life and digitizer pen input, Helix offers the choice of four unique modes to help you work, share or browse. see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad Helix 37023RU 11.6" Convertible Ultrabook/Tablet - In
Stephanie P.
I really like the size & capabilities of this tablet from me, which lets be honest is mostly just shopping & facebooking :) my son has borrowed for schoolwork though & liked, so he's also getting one for Christmas! A good little computer, I especially like the touchscreen vs old laptop styles plus the keyboard attached is a must for me!!
Mari C.
Kissimmee, FL
I adore my lenovo laptop is Lenovo brand and recientemante buy this tablet that also functions as laptop and allows me to take it anywhere , the battery lasts a ton , recommended
saad s.
Best product
Yoanella B.
Woodstock, ON
We bought this for the children. The price was very good and I had a Lenovo laptop in the past which was good so we gave it a try. This is a very affordable brand with more than decent products although the memory needs an extra SD card