Lenovo ThinkPad 20B6006CUS 14

Lenovo ThinkPad 20B6006CUS 14" LED Ultrabook - Intel Core i5 i5-4200U

BY LENOVO

PREMIUM LAPTOPS The superior design and build of the ThinkPad T Series, along with our award-winning, spill-resistant keyboards, exceptional security features, and strong performance set these laptops as the gold standard. Package Contents:; ThinkPad T440 (20B6-006CUS); Lithium Polymer Battery; AC Adapter Lenovo ThinkPad T440 20B6006CUS 14in. LED Ultrabook - Intel - Core i5 i5-4200U 1.6GHz - Black is one of many Ultrabooks available through Office Depot. Made by Lenovo. see more...

Lenovo ThinkPad 20B6006CUS 14
Lenovo ThinkPad 20B6006CUS 14" LED Ultrabook - Intel Core i5 i5-4200U
Daivd S.
Russell Springs, KY
One of the best Microsoft laptop computers I have ever bought. I use it on a daily basis, and never have any major problems with it. It is very easy to use for people who are electronically challenged. I would definitely recommend this computer to others.
Kelly H.
Cincinnati, OH
I love this laptop! It is very easy to use and set up. I definitely recommend for someone who likes to use the number key pad. The only downside is that it is pretty heavy.
Brianna F.
Terre Haute, IN
I received this product for a cheap price for my college. It's touch screen with excellent performance. Unlike other computers, it does not freeze up and quickly recovers from other issues.
Kemelyn P.
Glenview, IL
These is great, its the same that I have!
I really, really loved it.

Work very well.
Andrea P.
Ottawa
Easy to use, a great transition laptop for someone who used a mac computer before. I just enjoy all of the applications I can use on it as well.