ElectronicsComputersDesktop ComputersLenovo

by Lenovo

Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Mini Tower Desktop PC: Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Mini Tower Intel Core i7 Desktop PC Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i7-4770 Quad-Core processor 3.40GHz (with a Turbo Boost speed of 3.9GHz), 8MB Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 32GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 1TB SATA hard drive Store 666,000 photos, 285,000 songs or 526 hours of HD video and more on the Windows 7 Professional Desktop with 4GB memory and 1TB hard drive SuperMulti DVD Burner Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet Intel HD 4600 Graphics With VGA and DisplayPort capabilities and support for Microsoft DirectX 11 Additional Features: 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 4 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x VGA port, 2 x DisplayPort, 1 x Serial, 1 x headphone jack, 2 x microphone jacks, 2 x Line-in, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port 1 x PCI Express (x1) slot, 2 x PCI Express (x16) slots, 2 x external 5.25" bays, 1 x external 3.5" bay, 2 x internal 3.5" bays The Lenovo ThinkCentre Desktop with Intel Core i7-4770 Quad-Core Processor is 24.69 lbs, 6.89" x 17.41" x 16.32" Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Mini Tower Intel Core i7 Desktop PC Software: Genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst with this Windows 7 Professional Desktop with 4GB memory and 1TB hard drive Support and Warranty: 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included (unless specified by supplier). We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the Lenovo ThinkCentre Desktop with

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenovo ThinkCentre M83 Mini Tower Desktop PC with Intel Core i7-4770 Quad-Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 1TB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Professional!
How would you rate this product?
Paula Camila D.
This is a really good product, a perfect computer to work on. Of course it is not something to play on
Melanie R.
St Petersburg, FL
Best computer for work hands down. It's easy to use/setup. Very easy to clean and reuse too. Lenovo has turned me back onto it's brand because of the mini tower. This device is small but does the job as well if not better than bulky towers! Love how it's compact but does everything you expect from a desktop.
Armin M.
Utica, New York
A larger power supply for expandability would be good but as an everyday work computer the 280 watt PSU is adequate. Called Lenovo before purchase to see if their 450 watt PSU was available if I ordered from a build but the answer was a NO. Purchased another 4GB of memory to compliment the single 4GB stick that came with the build #10AL. Installed an additional 1TB drive in the 2nd bay with little effort. Love the easy of use with the case. I can see why business IT pros like this line.
Cassidy M.
Techie Expert Level 1
This one looks the closest to the one I had built so thats why I’m putting my review here. The first PC I have had in a long time and I honestly don’t miss my MacBook. It does everything I need and doesn’t have any extra programs that come with computers you buy together. Love it.
Anthony G.
En mi trabajo ocupamos unas 100 de estas, yo soy quien les hace mantenimiento, a pesar que es una compu normal, en comparación a otras marcas está no es necesario hacerle mantenimiento muy seguido, es rápida, económica y fácil de conseguir repuestos, la recomiendo para usos no profesionales.
Janice W.
Pialba, QLD
Techie Expert Level 2
Great pc at an excellent price point and good specifications but unfortunately the motherboard wasn't up to the same level as the other specs which slowed some operations. Ended up selling it.
souhail E.
Techie Expert Level 1
This computer is a very wonderful computer I liked and I am sure that everyone who loves computers buy it because it has great potential compared to similar computers.
I would like to review this product in my review channel only
I would like to review this product in my review channel only
mohammed taha M.
el kelaa des sraghina
Techie Expert Level 1
I've always had lenovo desktops in my house, they are quality and have always worked very good, the only time they were changed is when they got outdated.
i need a one to review!!!
have a good day
i need a one to review!!!
have a good day