BY NONE

A new era of performance and manageability ThinkCentre M Series continues to expand cost- and management-control capabilities, providing enterprise users and IT managers with smarter ways to be mor. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Lenovo Thinkcentre M83 10am000wus Desktop Computer - Intel Core I3 I3-4150 3.50 Ghz - Small Form Factor - Business Black - 4GB RAM - 500GB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4400 - Windows 7!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?