BY NONE

Type: Personal computer Product Form Factor: Small form factor pro Built-in Devices: Speaker Embedded Security: Trusted Platform Module (TPM 1.2) Security Chip Color: Business black Localization: E. see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Lenovo Thinkcentre M83 10am000uus Desktop Computer - Intel Core I7 I7-4790 3.60 Ghz - Small Form Factor - Business Black - 4GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 4600 - Windows 7!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?