Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Mini Tower Desktop PC with Intel i5-4570 Processor, 4GB Memory, 500GB Hard Drive and Windows 7 Professional (Monitor Not Included)

BY LENOVO #18 in Desktop Computers

Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Mini Tower Desktop PC: Key Features and Benefits: Intel Core i5-4570 Quad-Core processor 3.20GHz, 6MB Cache 4GB DDR3 SDRAM system memory (expandable to 16GB) Gives you the power to handle most power-hungry applications and tons of multimedia work 500GB SATA hard drive Store 333,000 photos, 142,000 songs or 263 hours of HD video and more on this Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop with Intel i5-4570 processor DVD+/-RW drive Watch movies and read and write CDs and DVDs in multiple formats 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet Connect to a broadband modem with wired Ethernet Intel HD 4600 Graphics with Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Mini Tower Desktop With VGA and DisplayPort capabilities Additional Features: 4 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports, 1 x VGA port, 1 x DisplayPort, 1 x Serial, 2 x Line-in, 2 x PS/2 ports, 1 x headphone jack, 2 x microphone jacks, 1 x RJ-45 Ethernet port Desktop PC with Windows 7 Professional, 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive has 2 x PCI Express (x1) expansion slots, 1 x PCI Express (x16) expansion slot, 1 x 5.25" external bay, 2 x 3.5" external bays 20.7 lbs, 6.3"L x 16.6"W x 15.3"H Software: Lenovo ThinkCentre desktop with Intel i5-4570 processor has genuine Microsoft Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit Edition (To learn more about the features of Windows 7, click here ) Backup and Restore options built into Windows allow you to create safety copies of your most important personal files, so you're always prepared for the worst Support and Warranty: Desktop PC with Windows 7 Professional, 4GB memory and 500GB hard drive has a 1-year limited hardware warranty; 24/7 technical assistance available online or toll-free by phone Restore discs are not included. We recommend you use the installed software to create your own restore and backup DVD the first week you use the computer. What's In The Box: Lenovo ThinkCentre M73 Mini Tower Desktop and power cord USB keyboard USB optical mouse Quick Start Guide To see more...

Amber K.
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Ive had mine for about 8 months now and I'm very happy with it. It is fast and I haven't had any problems. I purchased the Lenovo brand because it was hundreds of dollars cheaper than a bigger brand name and virtually the same thing. Same processor speed and memory.
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Merritt Island, FL
VlYay you will love this. Its amazing just try it now now now. U wont regret itYay you will love this. Its amazing just try it now now now. U wont regret it
Avalento B.
Avalento B.
I have this, and works perfectly.. I have like, 5-6 years with this and you can downland and you can refresh the system and still running in no time
Paola A.
Paola A.
Muy fluido, buen espacio de almacenamiento, cómodo para mesas pequeñas, y nunca me ha presentado fallas ni problemas
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
sertaneja. pr
Só testando pra vet se funciona bem, se vale a pena comprar. Testar testar.
Abdelrahman A.
Abdelrahman A.
I've been a recording musician since age 15 and I love the MacBook Pro! Garageband is my main reason for getting this. I hadn't updated my old white MacBook for about 8 years...definitely needed an upgrade!I chose the 13 inch retina display and wow! Looks stunning! Great detail. I got the i5 processor...very speedy. Opens apps/files with ease. There's NO cd/dvd drive in this..just to let you know. You'll have to buy an external drive or transfer files and burn them elsewhere. There are 2 usb ports on this...an HDMI slot, and a large(to micro) sd card reader. Very thin overall, not quite an Air but good enough. It boots up really fast...under 10 seconds, I would say a noticeable improvement over my other Mac, though it was a workhorse too! Overall, I would say this Mac is faster, sleeker, and more efficient!

Don't think about it...just do it! Buy it...you know you wanna!
saad s.
saad s.
Techie Expert
Best product for Beginners
I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my channel my adresse is Street :saada 4 rue 44 nue 14 City : tanger Country: MOROCCO
hamza h.
hamza h.
el jadida
hi good morning my name is hamza ariche this day i saw your production . is genial i like so much  I wanted to apply for this product and make a review of it on my channel and my Facebook page, my channel has a large number of subscribers my goal is to encourage people to buy from the internet and thanks in advance
souhail E.
souhail E.
Techie Expert
This computer is a very wonderful computer I liked and I am sure that everyone who loves computers buy it because it has great potential compared to similar computers