Lenovo - Tab 2 A10-70 - 10.1Lenovo - Tab 2 A10-70 - 10.1
Lenovo - Tab 2 A10-70 - 10.1

Lenovo - Tab 2 A10-70 - 10.1" - 16GB - Navy Blue

BY LENOVO

Lenovo - Tab 2 A10-70 - 10.1" - 16GB - Navy Blue see more...

Lenovo - Tab 2 A10-70 - 10.1
Lenovo - Tab 2 A10-70 - 10.1" - 16GB - Navy Blue
Cori C.
I love this tablet. My bosses got it for me at work to run all of our social media accounts and it's great! 1/4 the price of an iPad and I can use all of the same apps. Having used iPhones and iPads forever, it wasn't too hard to start using an Android system. The camera is great for a lower priced tablet, which is great since we use it for Instagram and snapchat primarily.
Very easy to use and set up with all of the features one would need.
Sally H.
Schenectady, NY
I love my tablet! It does everything that I want it to do. I use it every day in conjunction with my laptop. The only thing I haven't figured out is how to copy a document from email to NotePad easily. I definitely recommend it to everyone.
Steven M.
Lansing, MI
This is my second tablet from this company, it's fast durable, good looking, price is very good, expandable memory, use it all over the house and consumer support is good too!
Michelle J.
It starts fine but after a few months starts running slower and slower. Videos and gifs take a long time to load.
Summerville, SC
I am pleasantly pleased with the Lenovo family of products. Easy to operate, large screen view, and travels well.
Ren D.
Highly recommended. Affordable price, great quality. One thing is that the graphic doesn't look so good.
Julie X.
Saint Paul, MN
I bought this for my kids for Christmas and they loved it. The quality and the sound is good.
saad s.
Best product
Záarah k.
jeddah
So easy to use has android system ... large screen .. great value for money .. easy to carry ... doesnot come with earphones !
Summerville, SC
What is the best protective screen and case to buy for this tablet?
Summerville, SC
Which protective screen and case would you recommend for this tablet?