ElectronicsStereos, Speakers & AudioHeadphones & HeadsetsLenovo
Skullcandy Sesh Evo - true wireless earphones with mic

Lenovo Skullcandy Sesh Evo - true wireless earphones with mic

by Lenovo

With a small, low-profile design and single-button controls, Sesh Evo ideal for anyone looking for simple, easy-to-use true wireless earbuds. Sesh Evo features sweat, water and dust resistance, plus call, track and volume controls (at the earbuds instead o

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenovo Skullcandy Sesh Evo - true wireless earphones with mic!
Jessica  H.
Titusville, FL
Lenovo Skullcandy Sesh Evo - true wireless earphones with mic uploaded by Jessica  H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Good sound and absolutely love the color. Truly water resistant and battery has a rapid charge which is a plus.
Fabiola Z.
Canby, OR
Lenovo Skullcandy Sesh Evo - true wireless earphones with mic uploaded by Fabiola Z.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product was recommended to me by a Walgreens clerk. The earbuds look a bid larger the most. I love the pistachio/mint color. I’ll add to my review once I try them! -water resistant -Bluetooth -Different colors -iPhone compatible -24 hrs battery -Charging case Lenovo Skullcandy Sesh Evo - true wireless earphones with mic #influenster #voxbox #skullcandy #wireless #wateresistant
Melissa S.
West Richland
I love these earbuds with all my heart! I have sensitive ears and have tried many many earbuds, but none felt right. During Black Friday, these babies were on sale at Best Buy for super cheap so I picked up a pair and haven't looked back! I can wear them for hours and the battery lasts for days. The color is cute and the charging case is small, but not so small that it gets lost in my purse.
Nicole H.
Broadview Hts, OH
Purchased at: Amazon
These are my FAVORITE earbuds!! They are wireless so I don’t have to worry about any cords. They easily connect to any of my devices. I love how they have great battery life and self charging!!
Lyndsay  P.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Work great for the price. One full charge will have these lasting for many hours. The packaging is nice and sleek. Once you open the case it will show how much battery like remains which is super convenient.

Looking for your answer?