Lenovo S41-70 80JU000TUS 14

Lenovo S41-70 80JU000TUS 14" Notebook - 2.20 GHz - Black

BY LENOVO #99 in Laptops

INNOVATIVE DESIGN, RESPONSIVE PERFORMANCE. Lenovo laptops fit any budget while offering many designs and features - from basic family laptops, to high-performance gaming notebooks, to stylish multimode devices with smart designs that adapt to your needs. Match a laptop to your lifestyle. Lenovo S41-70 80JU000TUS 14in. Notebook - Intel Core i5 i5-5200U Dual-core (2 Core) 2.20 GHz - Black is one of many available through Office Depot. Made by Lenovo. see more...

Lenovo S41-70 80JU000TUS 14
Lenovo S41-70 80JU000TUS 14" Notebook - 2.20 GHz - Black
Alyssa W.
Holland, MI
I love this computer for the price it has done everything that I need it to do. As a college student I need a reliable computer and this is the one.
Katie H.
Athens, GA
Good every day use laptop. Good fro browsing the web and saving files. Not super great for photo editing or gaming.
Magan C.
Apollo beach, FL
Just got this over a month ago and it works great! Really fast , great for downloading , steaming, and browsing
Savanna T.
Slow to start. Bad battery usage. Slow to connect to the internet. Low memory. Awkward feeling keyboard.
teresa G.
coeburn, VA
This is a great computer for the price and very reliable to do work on. Play games on.
Mohamed A.
AGADIR
My name is Mohamed Creator of MohamedVlogs, a blog evaluation website that focuses on mobile technology and related accessories. I would like to inform you that I have satisfied the requirements of your options. I will promote your website and review your product to 45,700 followers on my Youtube channel as well as I will promote this on my Facebook page contains nearly 7,000 users. Good news !!!! I will post your website and review the product on my Facebook page for FREE! YES for free What are you waiting for? Strike me now and enjoy the promotion with me. Best regards, if you need any additional information, I would be happy to
provide my mailing address and contact me.

. Thank you for your time

Mohamed Abrache