Lenovo N20 Chromebook 11.6

Lenovo N20 Chromebook 11.6" LED Notebook - Intel Celeron N2830 2.16 GHz - Graphite Black

BY LENOVO

Battery Information Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Number of Cells: 6-cell Battery Energy: 34.80 Wh Maximum Battery Run Time: 8 Hour Built-in Devices Speakers: Yes Microphone: Yes Webcam: Yes Interfaces/Ports Headphone/Microphone Combo Port: Yes Mini HDMI: Yes Display & Graphics Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768 Screen Size: 11.6" Screen Mode: HD Graphics Controller Manufacturer: Intel Graphics Controller Model: HD Graphics Graphics Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Graphics Memory Accessibility: Shared Display Screen Type: Active Matrix TFT Color LCD Backlight Technology: LED General Information Product Type: Notebook Manufacturer Part Number: 59414148 Manufacturer Website Address: http://www. lenovo.com/us/en/ Manufacturer: Lenovo Group Limited Product Name: N20 Chromebook Notebook Product Series: N20 Chromebook Brand Name: Lenovo I/O Expansions Input Devices Keyboard: Yes Pointing Device Type: TouchPad Memory Standard Memory: 2 GB Memory Technology: DDR3L SDRAM Memory Card Supported: Secure Digital (SD) Memory Card Reader: Yes Miscellaneous Package Contents N20 Chromebook Notebook AC Adapter Green Compliant Yes Green Compliance Certificate/Authority RoHS Network & Communication Bluetooth: Yes Wireless LAN: Yes Wireless LAN Standard: IEEE 802.11n Bluetooth Standard: Bluetooth 4.0 Physical Characteristics Weight (Approximate): 2.60 lb Color: Graphite Black Height: 7" Width: 11.6" Depth: 8.3" Power Description Input Voltage: 120 V AC Maximum Power Supply Wattage: 45 W Storage Flash Memory: 16 GB Hard Drive Capacity: 500 GB Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA Processor & Chipset Cache: 1 MB Processor Speed: 2.16 GHz Processor Type: Celeron Processor Model: N2830 Processor Core: Dual-core (2 Core) 64-bit Processing: Yes Processor Manufacturer: Intel Hyper-Threading: No see more...

Mo V.
Kaysville, UT
My sister is using this computer for college right now, and I always snag it when I need something quick and reliable. It's SO affordable, but has held up very well. It gets used every single day, and hasn't slowed down in the year we've had it. It's a great starter laptop.
Tracey H.
Fishers
Had to buy my kids computers for school. Picked up 2 of these. They have used for 7 months now and have had no problems. Easy for my kids to use and reliable. I feel confident we will get many years from these.
Sandy B.
I love it. Lightweight and small enough to carry in my pocketbook. The only complaint is that the keyboard does not light up so I have to keep a bright tight on if I use at night.
Chyane C.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
My sister just got one and it works nicely. The keyboard is big and great for typing papers but I'm not a fan of how sensitive the mouse is. The battery lasts a while too.
Saara H.
Lenovo, as always, delivers an above average keyboard experience along with better than average battery life (averaging 7-9 hours).
Melissa C.
Grand Rapids, MI
I have used this computer before but do not own it. I liked it a lot though and would be considering to purchase soon.