ElectronicsPrint, Copy, Scan & FaxPrintersLenovo
Lexmark C3224dw - printer - color - laser

Lenovo Lexmark C3224dw - printer - color - laser

by Lenovo

With color output up to 24 pages per minute, the Lexmark C3224dw offers the combination of price and performance small workgroups need in a compact package that fits anywhere. Powered by a 1-GHz multi-core processor and 256 MB of memory, it's lightweight,

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Lenovo Lexmark C3224dw - printer - color - laser!
Christina K.
Austin, TX
I love laser printers. My other laser printer is starting to have a problem. I had a repair person look at it, they recommend to get a new one. So I purchased this laser printer. It is compact. I love that it is half the size of my other laser printers. It has built in WIFI which after you get it setup it super easy to connect any computer use. The menus are complicated and with such a small screen, it is difficult to customize. I have to hit ready when I want to print. I finally had to factory reset it and go through the painful process of getting it reconfigured. BUT the part that kills me, it is only 4 months old and now the color is patchy and spotty. I had to run color test and then pull out and shake the color that was having issues. The plastic tray that holds all the colors is so flimsy. I wish I had not purchased this laser printer. PRO: compact, WIFI enabled CON: after 4 months, the color is having issues.

Looking for your answer?