Lenovo - Ideapad 15.6Lenovo - Ideapad 15.6Lenovo - Ideapad 15.6
Lenovo - Ideapad 15.6

Lenovo - Ideapad 15.6" Laptop - Intel Pentium - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black

BY LENOVO

Lenovo - IdeaPad 15.6" Laptop - Intel Pentium - 4GB Memory - 500GB Hard Drive - Black see more...

Lenovo - Ideapad 15.6
Caitlin H.
Tuscumbia
Best laptop I have ever owned. This laptop is incredibly fast and holds up well in time. I've had this laptop for 3 years now and it hasn't slowed down at all. I am big into gaming. I run League of Legends, Overwatch, Fallout 4, Warframe, etc and they all run perfectly with no lag. I highly recommend this laptop.
Heather K.
Kalamazoo, MI
This computer is pretty great for what I use it for. I got it for Christmas 2016 and haven't had any issues other than it shuts off sometimes. All by itself I don't go in and turn it off it's just off all of a sudden in the batteries charging. Other than that it's a great computer and I use it just like any other computer. As long as it doesn't shut off while I'm in the middle of something everything should be great!
Sarah S.
This badboy has been a lifesaver for this poor college student. I was looking for a simple laptop with Microsoft Office already installed. When I bought this laptop I was a little worried that it would not be good quality but it has met all of my needs.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I purchased a 13" version of this laptop because I needed something to carry around with me on campus. While I was pleased with its light weight and portability, there were a few issues that were disappointing; the speakers are VERY low, and without headphones it's hard to hear anything unless you're in a completely silent room, which is a bummer for me since I'm a huge fan of streaming shows whenever I'm waiting for my next class to start. Another issue was the charge port, it crapped out on me after about 8 months of use, and now I'll have to pay to get the port fixed, which isn't cheap. Aside from those few flaws, it was a decently fast computer with a lot of memory and storage, and I had no issues with the software. I would definitely fix up the charge port though, if I were Lenovo.
izzy s.
the speakers weren't loud enough and after a week of using the computer the touch pad buttons stopped working was a waste of money i use this brand for school and overall the computers are not worth it
Sarah B.
Temple, TX
I have a version of this Lenovo laptop in silver and it is the best laptop I have ever owned! I wasn't interested in the touch screen aspect of it but it turned out to be more helpful than I thought it would be! I use my laptop daily in nursing school and to stream Netflix and YouTube as well as make my own videos. Everything runs great! Windows 10 destroyed my operating system in a freak accident but a genius techy friend of mine saved my files, fixed it up and it has been great ever since! I hope to keep using it for a long time. Lenovo is a great brand!
Roseddy Piña D.
I buy It And Im just in love with my New laptop , its Amazing . Works really Good And its not too expensive . I recommend It if you dont have To work with video programs cause its just 4 GB RAM , maybe 8 GM RAM its your laptop if you are gonna work with that kind of things . I recommend It . Lenovo its just one of my favorites .
Amber R.
Albany, OR
I was very skeptical about this laptop, only because I had never heard of the brand. I started out using this for college and it has been o well for that. The price was perfect for the job I needed it for, but for gaming or anything really technical Id shoot for another kind, although I am super happy because it's exactly what I needed.
Bobbi S.
Tomahawk, WI
I was skeptical about getting a touch screen laptop, I figured it would slow down the operating system. At first everything ran smoothly but the longer I've had it the slower it has gotten as well as glitchy. Overall a good price and a nice little computer, but a little glitchy as I expected.
Mel M.
york, PA
I was not happy about this laptop . The speaker was disappointing. There was no option to upgrade memory. The camera was also not stellar. The laptop was a decent speed to do your average web browsing and check email. I would not recommend buying this.