Lenovo - Ideacentre Flex 20 19.5

Lenovo - Ideacentre Flex 20 19.5" Portable Touch-screen All-in-one Computer - 4GB Memory

BY LENOVO #60 in Desktop Computers

Lenovo - IdeaCentre Flex 20 19.5" Portable Touch-Screen All-in-One Computer - 4GB Memory see more...

juan carlos c.
buena pc compacta y practica me agrada el hecho de que sea tactil, lo que no me gustsa es su sstema de ventilacion si la usas por mucho tiempo determinado tiende a calentarse y puede dañarse rapidamente si le das un uso muy constante debido a que genera mucho calor
Lucretia T.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love my Lenovo Ideacentre Flex 20. First of all, the computer feels and operates like a fully functioning desktop, but also as a laptop, and also as a tablet. Upgrading to Windows 10 makes using it as a tablet that much easier. The portability of it (because of its battery) makes moving it from room to room perfect. Its ability to law flat allows one to use it like a tablet and play computer "table-top games" on it as well. The one flaw is that I haven't been able to find a traveling case suitable for its size that would keep it safe. But when I do, and I will, I will use this as my exclusive computer/laptop/tablet unless there isn't enough room for it.
Kristina M.
Eustis, FL
Excellent little computer. The screen is wonderful and well lit. The keyboard is perfect! I am using this for work and it is 100% perfect for my needs. It wasn't pricey, compared to my MacBook Pro and iMac.
Miranda V.
Techie Expert Level 3
I don’t like lenova. I had two of their computers and both only lasted me a year which is not very long for how expensive they are and the sound is not good. And I hate hate hate the layout of the computer!
Shelby S.
Atlanta, Georgia
Gotta get use to it first its way earlier to use but at first if your not use to it it does feel odd and weird and strange using it but other than that it's awesome! We have high speed internet so it connects well to that and I only had a few minor problems with this but other than that it's really cool
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
It looks good. works well except for the wireless and that is basically the only way to get on line. It cannot pick up a wireless signal unless you are right next to the WiFi router. It's the reason I had to buy TP-Link universal WiFi Extender. It's awful and it appears to be a know problem with these. I've looked for a fix, but cannot find nothing online. Maybe I'll call and see if my SquareTrade Warranty is worth anything or do they consider this a normal function of the Lenovo.
Elizabeth D.
/Lenovo-ideacentre-flex-20-195-portable-touch-screen-all-in-one-computer-4gb-memory just bought it has a gift to my daughter and she loves it.
Cam F.
Kind of weird to use, but once you get used to it, it's pretty cool. Really cool how you can use it like an iPad
Brenda N.
São Gonçalo Do Amarante
Nunca testei um produto como esse, gostaria de testar muito
Angela F.
Is having a touchscreen desktop more convent than a labtop?