Lenovo Idea 15.6

Lenovo Idea 15.6" Notebook - 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD

BY LENOVO

A bright idea. Why stay tied down to a desk when you could have the power and portability of the G510 notebook? see more...

Lenovo Idea 15.6
Lenovo Idea 15.6" Notebook - 4GB DDR3 RAM, 500GB HDD
Sarissa M.
Reedley , CA
I really needed a laptop for college, and was looking at other laptops until I found this one. It's inexpensive and so convenient to use. I really like it and hasn't given me any problems so far. I also really like that it's touch screen.
Veronica A.
Boonville, IN
I questioned this laptop at first mainly because I had never heard of the brand and it wasn't a mac book, but I absolutely love this laptop. It is fast and doesn't what I need for my classes and my business and had storage for all of my pictures. It's light weight and has a big screen so it's also easy to read.
Lorri R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great lightweight notebook for my needs. I was looking at Chromebooks, but for the price this has internal storage and better specs all around....for the price you can't beat it!!
Tabetha M.
Had this laptop for about two months and I am extremely happy! It's so easy to use, and after owning high dollar brands that glitch so easy, this is refreshing! Does exactly what I need it to, reading, typing and Netflix!
D B.
Best reliability of any laptop and easy to setup. Customer service very helpful and courteous. The features you get for theprice cannot be beat!
Susan C.
Moore, OK
Love this laptop. Bought it so I could have some mobility in my home and it is wonderful. Has a touch screen and is lightening fast. Love this.
Regina S.
Great laptop for what I need. It's easy to use and lightweight. It's quick capabilities is just perfect fit what I need it for
Kassey C.
Had to get this laptop for my school work. We rent them out from the school, because they use Chrome.