Lenovo G50 80E3005NUS 15.6

BY LENOVO

Lenovo G50 80E3005NUS 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD A-Series A8-6410 2 GHz - Black - 6GB RAM - 1TB HDD - DVD-Writer - AMD Radeon R5 Graphics - Windows 8.1 - 1366 x 768 Display - Bluetooth - Manufacturer: Lenovo - Mfg Part Number: 80E3005NUS - Condition: New - Packaging: Retail see more...

Lenovo G50 80E3005NUS 15.6
Melanie P.
Melanie P.
Alcalde, NM
Ive been through so many laptops the last few years. When I first purchased this it was for a warranty exchange and although it had more memory and a better processor I was not happy at first because I was giving me problems. It kept restarting or just shutting off and Windows wouldn't reload. I would have to diagnose it and completely reboot it server all times. I was getting fed up and decided to lastly reboot and reload Windows and finally that worked. It's work like a charm since but it's very slow. If I decide to purchase a laptop or computer again in the near future, it won't be this brand.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
fairbanks, ak
I have had this computer for 9 months and it works wonderfully. I am a graduate student who needed a computer that would be able to do a lot of coding and statistical tests. This works great. Very fast. It was hard going to a PC after only using Mac for the last 6 years, but this made the transition simple and pain free. Really love this computer. Only negative is the screen is very shiny/hard to see in light rooms.
Bjet C.
Bjet C.
This laptop is very slow but if your in a tight budget this will work. It's a good laptop it's just not what I had thought it'd be for me personally. It's slow but it works.
Liz R.
Liz R.
Silver Spring, MD
Love this laptop. Great for what I need it for which is school. Light weight but durable feel. Runs fast and smooth without a lot of noise. Battery life is good as well
marilyn s.
marilyn s.
Ellensburg, WA
Good dependable laptop. runs fast and has lots of space for pictures music and videos