Lenovo Flex 3 80jk0028us Tablet Pc - 14 - In-plane Switching [ips] Technology - Wireless Lan - Intel Core I7 I7-5500u Dual-core [2 Core] 2.40 Ghz - 8GB Ddr3l Sdram RAM - 1TB Hhd - Windows 10

BY LENOVO

Meet the new Lenovo Flex - a device that doesnt stop at just two modes. Now more adaptable than ever before, Lenovo Flex 3 can flip around 360-degrees so that you can enjoy in one of four modes: La. see more...

Leah S.
It loses battery way to fast for me. And mine has this weird bug that makes it so I can't play games on it. But disregarding that it's a good laptop.
Brittany B.
Amazing 2 in 1 laptop. Really great laptop to carry to my classes. Small enough to carry in my backpack.
sue g.
Wormed pretty decent. Wouldn't say it is the greatest, but well worth the money I paid for it.
saad s.
Best product
Catalina T.
Increíble . Realmente un gran portátil para llevar a mis clases.cabe realmente en una mochila normal y no pesa tanto como otros.