Lenovo Flex 3 15" i5-5200U 8GB 1TB

BY LENOVO

Flex 3 15" i5-5200U 8GB 1TB see more...

Lenovo Flex 3 15" i5-5200U 8GB 1TB
Sofi E.
I love my laptop! The sound quality is great, and it's perfect for school. If I had the money, I would've chosen a desktop with a smaller laptop. 15" is a little bit too big to just carry around, but it's great to use at home and occasionally bring to the library.
Samantha H.
Beale Afb, CA
I just recently bought this computer with the soul purpose of editing pictures and videos for my youtube channel and instagram page. I use this daily and am more than pleased with its ease of use, easy setup, and storage compactly. It does exactly what I need it to do and didn't break the bank purchasing it.
Stephen D.
Paulden, AZ
I got this for schooling. I love this laptop. It meets all of my needs. I highly recommend. It is fast and free of problems. Not recommended for gaming though. It isn't made for that anyways.
MARY M.
Port St Lucie, FL
Good computer, happy with the size & works well! Needs more space due to all my photos but it works either way! Would recommend!
Anna A.
Love the Lenovo Flex. Works fast, doesn't warm up. Affordable for college students. Stays charged for a good time. Easy to use.
Kayla F.
West Jordan, UT
So far this device has been good. I really don't understand it yet but I get better all the time.
Izzy O.
Love this laptop. The touchscreen works really good and love how it can bend into a touchscreen and disable the keyboard!