Lenovo Flex 3 15" i5-5200U 4GB 500GB

BY LENOVO

Flex 3 15" i5-5200U 4GB 500GB see more...

Lenovo Flex 3 15" i5-5200U 4GB 500GB
Katie C.
Fallston, MD
We purchased this computer because I am going back to school this year. We needed a simple lap top I order to access the web and write papers. So far it's been pretty easy to navigate. The only problem is sometimes the screen that I'm trying to click on disappears. I'm not having as much difficulty since we added the wireless mouse. I love to take photos and I haven't been able to edit photos on this computer which is frustrating. It seems to not be a standard program in this computer. Ugh. Other than those couple of things, good computer for a simple job.
Cynthia D.
Warren, OH
I did a lot of research before purchasing this laptop. It functions great. the touch screen is wonderful.
The ability to flip it and use it as a tablet is great for when I use it at work. Can carry it around easly and take my
notes and the big screen is great when I need to share ideas. super satisfied with this purchase
Kiera S.
Greenville, SC
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. At first he wanted a detachable laptop but I couldn't find one in my price range but so far he has been very pleased with this.
Ra'na H.
Columbia, SC
This is an awesome little piece of technology. I use it as my everyday laptop and it suits my needs just fine!
Samantha H.
The computer does its job but seems to me that it does not work very well. It's very affordable depending on what feathers you want on it it's a bit tricky to use do to the new Windows update that I am not to fund about