Lenovo Essential G50-80 80e501b2us 15.6 Led Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-5500u 2.40 Ghz - Black - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1366 X 768 Display uploaded by Toni E.Lenovo Essential G50-80 80e501b2us 15.6 Led Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-5500u 2.40 Ghz - Black - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1366 X 768 Display uploaded by Toni E.

BY LENOVO

AFFORDABLE EVERYDAY LAPTOPS G Series laptops are perfect mainstream systems with essential functionality for the home - and a few performance-boosting extras. Package Contents: Essential G50-80 80E. see more...

Lucy S.
Slinger, WI
I got this laptop from best buy a couple months ago and I really have not complaints. It works sufficiently and has no major flaws. I do thoroughly enjoy it's size and space. If I were to have complaint, I would say it could have a longer battery life. With that being said though, the battery isn't short.
Ruthy D.
Moore, SC
I've owned this laptop for about 4 months and love it! I use it for casual browsing and gaming mostly and it has great speed and graphics. I also use it to watch Netflix, etc and the picture quality is great! It is used daily and hasn't overheated or given any issues.
Paige O.
Peyton, CO
My one complaint about my new device is how slow it is. I know that I can't complain for the price, but it runs slower than it should be running. My keyboard is also sticky. Over all, I am very happy with my device.
Emily K.
Warren, MA
Works fast & can handle multiple tabs and programs at once with ease. I haven't had any problems with this laptop yet and it has plenty of memory and space to support my school work.
Kristina H.
Milwaukee, WI
Good everyday laptop. It does what I need and is fast enough. If you are a gamer though, this would not be for you.
Toni E.
leeds, leeds
I absolutely adore my laptop. Its fast and reliable Windows 10 works perfectly on it and I've never had sny problems with it. I got it at a bargain as it was on sale and I wouldn't trade it in for anything. Lenovo Essential G50-80 80e501b2us 15.6 Led Notebook - Intel Core I7 I7-5500u 2.40 Ghz - Black - 8GB RAM - 1TB Hdd - Dvd-writer - Intel Hd Graphics 5500 - Windows 8.1 64-bit - 1366 X 768 Display
Ebtsam M.
Cairo, Egypt
Good one! I always underestimated "Lenovo" products, but this one made me change me mind.
I actually can do everything I wanna do with ease and without having my computer freezing or anything; including; games, 3D software designs, high quality videos/movies and the list can go on and on.
Also, the price was very suitable.
The only problem I faced so far is having the wireless connection turned off every time I restart the computer. And in order to activate it again I have to "Hibernate" the system and start it again.
I don't know what is the reason. And I guess I'm not really complaining because this problem can be fixed by rebooting.